What are the 4 floating objects in the 6th Bough?

#1CorkPosted 5/8/2010 4:34:40 AM
And more importantly, what item has an effect on them. All the time I've played this game I never noticed them before.

And while I'm at it, is there anything to be done with the Sacred Tome?
#2jukesterPosted 5/8/2010 7:28:31 AM
You mean the 7th bough? That's still all part of the 7th bough. The 6th bough is where the Rattkins took over.

You have to buy incense from Fuzzfas. All four incenses. Use them on each of the floating trays. As you use them all on each, you will no longer have enemies appearing in there. Not too bad of a deal, I guess.

Sacred Tome and the first little urn thing after the rope both have no purpose. They were meant to, but didn't.

---
{aB} board 548 The ZSB: Kicking ass and taking names since 2000.
jukester
#3Cork(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2010 6:17:43 PM
Aha! Thanks jukester. (Though it's not worth the effort, after killing the tree things, nothing else tough spawns in there. So I might as well get the experience.)
#4FerretDruidPosted 5/11/2010 6:44:43 PM
You get a little experience for doing it, I think. It's worth doing for completion's sake, IMO. Since once you go through there and clear it all out you'll probably never be back anyway...

---
Bear with me... things are about to get grizzly!
Fox is HOT!
#5Cork(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2010 4:05:44 AM
Oh, if you get experience that's a different story. I have to go back to Trynton to get the thing from Mafia guy, and I want to hit up Fuzzfast for the feather bomb, so I might as well give it a shot. Thanks.
#6John_DanePosted 5/12/2010 12:56:56 PM
I know one thing... I always have one hell of a time fighting those treant-like monsters near that area. They either decimate my party, or I get a lucky freeze-flesh or silence spell on them and whack away, stunning as I go with my mace-users. Last time I fought them, they killed me about 4 times, no contest. I mean I couldn't even kill *one*.

Then, the fifth time, I got real lucky and killed all three of them by silencing, stunning, freezing, and duct-taping (yes, duct taping), just punching them in the mouth and nuking them until they were dead. Took no damage at all that time. Weird.

#7jukesterPosted 5/12/2010 10:02:32 PM
People seem to underrate Duct Tape. It's awesome. I keep it around until I get something better.

---
{aB} "I'm not talking about being in a relationship and compromising it because some girl got my **** hard." ~ SamBen
jukester
#8John_DanePosted 5/14/2010 1:05:37 PM
^ Indeed. And it's cheap and in good supply. The gadgeteer is always a welcome addition to any of my parties. My most recent one was a Felpurr, and I named her Angie MacFelpurr. Get it? Corny as hell, I know... =)