Pokemon Crystal Info Topic - READ THIS FIRST!

#51darknova27Posted 11/2/2006 6:17:07 AMmessage detail
random
---
Please lodge all complaints to Joe Mamma.
#52Lord_Yojimbo29Posted 11/3/2006 9:58:14 AMmessage detail
How do I get Extremespeed Dratini in Blackthorne City again?
---
Luca, is Crono being "emo" again? - Frog, CT Unglued
Current Nintendo Wii Fund: $300+. I might be able to afford one now...
#53randalgraves673Posted 11/25/2006 6:25:29 PMmessage detail
Blackthorne2050 either you stole this from the gold version board or he stole it from you because they are the same down to "and may the shwartz be with you." and whoever did is a loser because they just wanted a stickeyed topic without doing the work.
---
Not changing sig until the bucs win the superbowl again: started 9/17/06
#54Blackthorne2050(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2006 6:56:10 PMmessage detail
XFD

No applause, just throw money!
This topic has been brought to you by a number of people, notably including Dave,

That would be me.

Travis,

Better known as Uriel3ca, who has also done a good bit of work on this topic himself, and decided to do the reposting on Gold.

Fear not.
---
Not much people are smart enough like me - Chaosmare
#55ThorarSilverkinPosted 11/25/2006 7:54:12 PMmessage detail
Waffle status

Meh [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [#]Roffle

Although I'm not surprised at this. Most of the people here have no idea who I, (and people older than me) am (are).
---
Be patient, I'm making mistakes as fast as I can.
#56unknown74Posted 12/11/2006 4:26:10 PMmessage detail
I have a question I figured I would post here. It's about NetBattle. When I click to start battle, there is no names on list. So I check tutorial on smogon. It says to go to advanced and type in nb.smogon.com. So I did. A window came up, and after a while it says "You were disconnected from this server." Below, it says, error- attempt to connect timed out.
What does this mean and how can I fix it?
#5768685Posted 12/12/2006 2:26:04 PMmessage detail
Blackthorne, I was just wondering if your replaced battery in your gold is still working. I'm thinking about replacing the batteries in my G/S/C because they all died and wanted to be sure it was a good fix.
#58ellipsesBentPosted 12/15/2006 9:32:48 AMmessage detail
Anyone know any GameShark codes to change the music? I don't need to know the values for each song, just replace the variable with xx...
#59Blackthorne2050(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2006 10:58:39 AMmessage detail
Blackthorne, I was just wondering if your replaced battery in your gold is still working. I'm thinking about replacing the batteries in my G/S/C because they all died and wanted to be sure it was a good fix.

Heh, sorry...I don't check this topic all that often. I haven't replaced any batteries myself (though I'd like to...if one of my games dies sometime I'll go for it); everything on that topic is basically quoted from people who have, though.
---
Not much people are smart enough like me - Chaosmare
#60Professorben112Posted 1/15/2007 12:05:33 AMmessage detail
Wow, long time since I've been here. Not much has changed, though. I was hoping that gerbil theory was dead by now, but I guess not...

On the subject of dead topics, I seem to vaguely recall some argument about Dusteon and basic mathematics (I might be thinking of a different board, but I don't know). How'd that work out?

---
Honestly, common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world. -daefos