Can Someone Help Me Choose My Team?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Crystal Version
  3. Can Someone Help Me Choose My Team?
8 years ago#1
Im Starting To Play This Game Again,And I Wanted To Know If Anyone Could Help Me Create A Good Team With Cyndiquil As The Starter. Help Would Be Appreciated.
8 years ago#2
Hm, so you'll have Typhlosion. A good Water PKMN would help, and so would a good Electric. Maybe a Dragon, or a Rock/Dark? Psychics are over-rated, don't get one. Get a good Grass, though, I hear they're fun. Oh, and a Poison-type.
I am the Sabre of Quiet Reflection.
Not even a samadh in your honor.
8 years ago#3
You can't be serious.....I went through the game with only cyndaquil and kadabra and got 8 badges and beat elite 4 in 12 hours so make sure you buy an abra in goldenrod from the game corner....thunder/ice punch are both really handy later in the game
Can someone please explain to me how the hell LSU gets so many chances and yet everyone thinks Ohio State shouldn't get a title shot?
8 years ago#4
i usually go cyndaquil, chinchou, espeon as a rule
8 years ago#5
cyndaquil, chinchou, geodude, abra, your choice of flyer and hm slave
Take one can of toughen up and see me in the morning
8 years ago#6
Ingame, go for:

Alakazam: Psychic + 3 elemental punches
Meganium: Razor Leaf, Giga Drain, Earthquake & Ancient Power (<-- Breeding Move)
Tyranitar: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Crunch, Hyper Beam
Dragonite: Outrage, Dragonbreath, Fly, Hyper Beam
Lanturn: Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Return (Ice Beam + Thunderbolt from Move Tutor)
Heracross: Megahorn, Reversal, Take Down, Return (To use Reversal effective, lower your HP with Take Down attacks, on it's own is Reversal even good, since Heracross' base attack is 125)

Have fun
8 years ago#7
Oh, and you got in your team alsways a Fly & Surf user, handy for the travelling ingame.
8 years ago#8
Dude, Elite 4 in 12 hours is nothing special, I beat Red in 8 1/2 (of course I was going for time). Only used Feraligator.

But my very 1st Crystal team seemed to work the best for me:

I've forgotten their movesets (it's been a year) but I remember the only thing that gave me trouble was Red, even at 10 lvls higher than him lol

I need a new signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Crystal Version
  3. Can Someone Help Me Choose My Team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived