how long eevee and ditto must stay in day care?

#1SCOREZORPosted 1/5/2011 4:20:18 PM

hi guys,i have a few questions it is:which level eevee evolves into a umbreon or a vaporeon?what i have to do to have all the evolutions of eevee?i'm a freaking maniac with umbreon :)can anyone told me how i do all of this?plz,anyone answer me.

Thank You :)

#2pokedude7Posted 1/6/2011 5:09:58 AM
If you are, as you say, "a freakin' maniac with Umbreon", then you know how to get it. As for Vaporeon, you will need a Water stone to evolve Eevee into it. All the Eeveelutions in GSC and how to get them:

Jolteon: Thunder Stone

Flareon: Fire Stone

Vaporeom: Water Stone

Espeon: Happiness, level up in Day Time

Umbreon: Happiness, level up in Night Time

As for how long Eevee and Ditto must stay in Day Care, as long as needed to produce as many Eevees you want. FYI: The time it takes to produce and egg is dependent on both how much both pokemon like each other and the amount of steps you take.
#3SCOREZOR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2011 11:09:53 AM

hi man,tkx but,i have to hold the moon stone in eevee or use it?

#4SCOREZOR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2011 1:10:11 PM

how do I know how much the Pokemon like each other?

#5SCOREZOR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2011 1:10:32 PM
the evolution of eevee for umbreon is random depending on the happiness she has, right?
#6pokedude7Posted 1/6/2011 3:53:52 PM
hi man,tkx but,i have to hold the moon stone in eevee or use it?

Eevee DOES NOT evolve via Moon Stone. The only stones that Eevee uses to evolve are Thunder, Water, Fire. It also evolve via happiness, as I have informed thee before. To use the stones, go to Item, the stone you want to use, press A, then choose Eevee to use the stone on it.

how do I know how much the Pokemon like each other?

Talk to one of the pokemon in the Day Care yard and you will get one of the following messages:

It shows interest in (the other Pokemon).

It's friendly with (the other Pokemon).

It appears to care for (the other Pokemon).

It has no interest in (the other Pokemon).

It's brimming with energy!

All messages (except for It's brimming with energy) will eventually result in an egg being produced.

the evolution of eevee for umbreon is random depending on the happiness she has, right?

When Eevee is at Max Happiness or Close to it, level it up AT NIGHT to get Umbreon. To make Eevee happy enough to evolve:

Use Vitamins on her (HP Up, Protein, Iron, Carbos, Calcium), 10 of each will make her happy enough to evolve; so level up at night.

Use her, heal her when needed, don't let her faint, give her haircuts, and let her level up. Each of these adds to her happiness level.
#7SCOREZOR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2011 4:01:35 PM

lol,but i need the moon stone for evolve eevee into umbreon at night dind't i?

#8SCOREZOR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2011 4:04:17 PM
If not, I thought he needed: S
#9VideoGamer992Posted 1/6/2011 5:32:13 PM
And if it isn't clear already, Umbreon evolves in the AM hours. Espeon during the PM hours. I know I screwed that up my first time getting Umbreon which was pretty irritating.
---
http://i51.tinypic.com/6pszrt.jpg
GT: Lydonious
#10Element-17Posted 1/6/2011 7:57:13 PM
It has nothing to do with AM or PM in these games. It depends if it's sunny or not outside.
---
Why bother making a signature?