Pokemon Crystal Shards Version (GBA)

#1CosmoesisPosted 2/17/2011 9:25:04 PM
Yes, I know that isn't the best place to post this but I feel like the two games: Pokemon Crystal Shards Version (GBA) and Pokemon Crystal Version (CBC) are close enough to utter a response. So,
A - is Pokemon Crystal Shards Version (GBA) real? And, B- is it actually obtainable in a GBA cartridge?
#2Element-17Posted 2/17/2011 9:43:58 PM
A) There is no Pokémon game by the name of Crystal Shards. It is obviously a fake.

B) Since one can assume that it is a ROM of some sort, it is technologically possible.
---
Why bother making a signature?
#3Cosmoesis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2011 7:53:42 AM
Thats what I thought but then I started seeing it on cartridges like it actually existed
#4Element-17Posted 2/18/2011 8:01:49 AM
I've seen a lot of fake Pokémon games in cartridge form. They're usually for the GBA, but I've seen Diamond and Jade for the GBC. Anyway, they're not worth paying for.
---
Why bother making a signature?
#5AmericanXiahouPosted 2/20/2011 1:29:45 AM
element, pearl and jade on the GBC werent fake pokemon, it just wasnt pokemon. it was a korean spinoff type thing that got translated into pokemon(pocket monsters)

Crystal shards is an unofficial ROM hack. Nintendo didnt make it, and therefore didnt mass produce it.
Some kid in his basment ripped crystal off the cart. and onto his computer and edited it. its a decent game, being said(though unless youve beaten every official game out there, its not worth your time, the others are better)
---
USN: HN.................................................... PSN: BlenderCat
Chief said we gotta do this one by the book, but the problem is... I'm illiterate.
#6AmericanXiahouPosted 2/20/2011 1:31:09 AM
sorry, not pearl, diamond
---
Chief said we gotta do this one by the book, but the problem is... I'm illiterate.
#7AmericanXiahouPosted 2/20/2011 1:35:14 AM
Sorry for triple post, but it is obtainable as a ROM, to play on an emulator on the computer, you just have to find all those things online. theoretically, you could download the ROM and put it onto a cart. but chances are you dont have a cartridge writer or a writable cartridge.
---