Question about curse in DW1 (possible spoilers, I guess)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior I & II
  3. Question about curse in DW1 (possible spoilers, I guess)

User Info: smtrautman

smtrautman
5 years ago#1
I just went through Dracolord's castle, and picked up (and equipped) the dvlblt (devil belt?). When I got my a$$ handed to me (I need to grind some more), the King said I was cursed and wouldn't let me save. So, two questions:

1) Does the item do anything good for you, or is it just a curse? Also, what does being cursed mean?

2) I remember there being a guy in one of the towns who said I could come to him if I was ever cursed. Does anybody remember which town?

Any help would be appreciated.
Goldeneye: Dodongo+ (level 30) - member of the Legend of Zelda clan FC: 3177 9984 5349

User Info: W_R

W_R
5 years ago#2
1) Does the item do anything good for you, or is it just a curse? Also, what does being cursed mean?

No. Yes. Can't do certain things, like save.

2) I remember there being a guy in one of the towns who said I could come to him if I was ever cursed. Does anybody remember which town?

Breconnaly. Talk to the priest.

User Info: Eerieka

Eerieka
5 years ago#3
If you're playing the GBC version, the town is just called town of Tantegel. It's the town right outside the castle.
Account created-9/10/04. Just a normal GameFAQs user/leprechaun
Ramza: rofl. Rofel: You say my name? -Eise

User Info: smtrautman

smtrautman
5 years ago#4
Got it, thanks. Also, just beat it for the first time! On to DWII...
Goldeneye: Dodongo+ (level 30) - member of the Legend of Zelda clan FC: 3177 9984 5349
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior I & II
  3. Question about curse in DW1 (possible spoilers, I guess)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived