Any way to play on a Mac?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
This whole game series was one of the best ones ever IMO and I credit it for getting me into RPGs and video games in general. That being said, I do not have any clue how I can play it again, at least on a Mac. Is there any possible way? I have an OS X if it makes any difference.

For one, I don't know of any way to download the game itself (for free or for money, I don't care. I will gladly buy the entire M&M series, I just want to play it), and I also haven't seen any Mac compatible versions. If anyone still reads here or can offer any sort of advice, even if it's telling me I can't do it, it would be greatly appreciated!
360: TooFaced21
2 years ago#2
See if you can download it from to play on a Mac. The whole series I-IX is available, and I have them. Haven't played I-V or IX yet, though. IX gives me operational trouble because I can't use the mouse the same way.
Chaim Yosef ben Yaakov Avraham
2 years ago#3
Not natively, no.
It should work decently well through Crossover though, and it certainly plays through running Parallels or Boot Camp, but then you're really running Windows.
Ęther SPOON!
Resident junk computer part expert, owner of #aspoonedroom
2 years ago#4
You could install a windows OS on your mac, that might let you play it...
You have to be careful with those bulls. For instance...
*is picked up by a bull and placed in the cow launcher* o_0 THWIP-P-P-P AHHHHHHHHHH! - TimeSpaceMage
2 years ago#5
Thanks for the quick responses; wasn't expecting them! :)

And that was my worst fear, that I'd be running windows on Mac to play any of these games. Considering there are a good amount of older PC games I'd love to replay, I think I might just get a cheap laptop. I just wanted to see if maybe I could avoid having to run a lot of third party programs as it isn't technically my computer (I like apple, and I like iOS, but I would never purchase a Mac). Thanks again guys, much appreciated.
360: TooFaced21

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived