Tip: Sleeper sites make the best isk in the game at the moment

#1Gibberling007Posted 7/15/2009 2:52:55 PM
Ever since the latest patch, where datacore drop rates from radar sites exploded and reverse engineering became easier, one particular piece of sleeper salvage has absolutely skyrocketed in price: the Neurovisual Input Matrix. Everyone and their mom are now building T3 ships and they need this salvage to make it happen.

Buy orders for the matrices were 6.6 million in Jita on Monday, 7.2 million in Jita on Tuesday.

Two buddies and I went into a class three last night, flying a PST Ishtar (I know, lolz.. but really it tanks almost as well as a drake, EFT it if you're curious) and two Ravens, and in just over an hour we had cleared four sites and collected just under 300 million isk in loot and salvage. The matrix drops are random as hell though. One site we didn't get any, and the next site one battleship salvaged for 10 matrices. At the end of those four sites, we had 20 matrices worth 144 million isk and 150 million in other stuff.

Anyway, if you can tank about 600 rainbow, I highly recommend you probe out wormholes and start doing sleeper sites. It's the fastest way to make isk in EVE atm.
---
As the consumer, it should not be my responsibility to research new games coming out - Xcon3
#2TechnoManPosted 7/15/2009 7:50:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up.
#3Gibberling007(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2009 6:37:01 AM
No prob =)

Quick update, Matrix buy orders were up to 7.5 mill in Jita on Wednesday. Me and my two buddies found a class two and did 6 sites and made 200 million isk.. Definitely not as good as the class 3, but still very profitable, and a lot less risk. I didn't have to turn on my invulnerability field once in the class 2.
---
As the consumer, it should not be my responsibility to research new games coming out - Xcon3
#4BarrowhitePosted 7/16/2009 8:03:33 PM
"Tip: Merchanting sleeper site salvage make the best isk in the game at the moment"

Fixed that for you. I made billions off this so far, and you know what I had to do? Log on, do 20 clicks then go out and watch a film.

The sad, sad fools paying through the nose for T3 ships, the manufacterers of T3 items and the people gathering the salvage have improved my revenue by 23% in the past week. Much love to them.
---
Mr.Kipling just launched a nuclear holocaust at third world countries!.... but he does make exceedingly good cakes
#5TAM2215Posted 7/16/2009 8:15:33 PM
How do you find these worm holes and sleeper sites? ( Sorry kinda new player here)
---
PSN: TAM2215
#6Gibberling007(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2009 8:19:58 PM
You need a core probe launcher with at least four core scanner probes to scan for unknown signatures, which will either be wormholes or combat sites.

There's an excellent tutorial of it here:
http://wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Apocrypha_Probing

---
#7Gibberling007(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2009 8:25:05 PM
Oh look, Barrow invades another one of my topics and *yawn* tries to impress people with his e-peen yet again.

This is a topic meant to help players since we're on the leading edge of the mass t3 production and it's a damn good time for them to make isk. It wasn't meant for you to come in here and say something offtopic like how rich you are. Believe me, nobody cares =P
---