How to make a lot of 'free' money from PI right now.

#1BarrowhitePosted 6/8/2010 8:46:54 AM
This should almost be considered exploiting.

As it stands now. The NPC orders for commodities are still seeded, this is because CCP has decided that removing all these items right now would be unfair on POS owners because the supply from PI today could not possibly meet the demand. It will stay like this until PI gets into swing.

This provides us with a very unique opportunity to make ISK. I saw this one coming so trained accordingly, so I hope you have trained Interplanetary consolidation and command center upgrades to V, because here we go.

First of all, you need to do a bit of math. Look at the PI production charts found here http://www.eve-ivy.com/wiki/index.php?title=Planetary_Commodities

Cross reference this with the market, and see what items you can make the very most profit on. Then plonk down 6 Elite command centers on 6 different planets in the same system, type and resource irrelevant, location is what you want here. Put down a launchpad and then just processors, no extractors. You will want to have these processors churning out higher tier product from lower tier materials full time. Then all you need to do is swoop through with your Iteron V and take everything to market to enjoy your ingenious free ISK. Also try to get all your friends in on this and see if you can explode the economy via hyper inflation to punish CCP for making us a bad expansion :P
---
Mr.Kipling just launched a nuclear holocaust at third world countries!.... but he does make exceedingly good cakes
#2Barrowhite(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2010 9:35:02 AM
This is of course, in addition to the reprocessing trick that I hope everyone has been doing for the past week and a half?
---
Mr.Kipling just launched a nuclear holocaust at third world countries!.... but he does make exceedingly good cakes
#3sephiroth_kbPosted 6/8/2010 9:37:58 AM
help me make money barrow
#4F00tballguy2002Posted 6/8/2010 10:24:52 AM

Barrowhite posted...
This should almost be considered exploiting.

As it stands now. The NPC orders for commodities are still seeded, this is because CCP has decided that removing all these items right now would be unfair on POS owners because the supply from PI today could not possibly meet the demand. It will stay like this until PI gets into swing.

This provides us with a very unique opportunity to make ISK. I saw this one coming so trained accordingly, so I hope you have trained Interplanetary consolidation and command center upgrades to V, because here we go.

First of all, you need to do a bit of math. Look at the PI production charts found here http://www.eve-ivy.com/wiki/index.php?title=Planetary_Commodities

Cross reference this with the market, and see what items you can make the very most profit on. Then plonk down 6 Elite command centers on 6 different planets in the same system, type and resource irrelevant, location is what you want here. Put down a launchpad and then just processors, no extractors. You will want to have these processors churning out higher tier product from lower tier materials full time. Then all you need to do is swoop through with your Iteron V and take everything to market to enjoy your ingenious free ISK. Also try to get all your friends in on this and see if you can explode the economy via hyper inflation to punish CCP for making us a bad expansion :P
---

It's a shame that finals week just happen to fall on this week. In fact I have another one tomorrow so I have to do nothing but study today