My ideal tech list

#1Cicatriz_ESPPosted 8/24/2012 2:39:06 PM
I plan on having three perfect digimons:

Omnimon (VACCINE)
Baihumon (DATA)
Diaboromon (VIRUS)

Each Digimon will represent its type and each ddigimon will only have techs of its type (Diaboromon won't have vaccine or data type techs, for example).

Based on this could you guys help me creating the absolute best use of these techs?

These should be strong 1-enemy techs, strong 3-enemy techs, supportive techs, interrupts, etc. It doesn't mind if it's ultimate, rookie or champion, as long as it's the same type.

Should be fun?
---
'That which has feasted on the blood of many Grand Dragons, has wielded the Lionheart for long and calls forth the mighty KOTR with joyous abandon'
#2cki88Posted 8/24/2012 7:01:13 PM(edited)
Relating my own ideal techs to your requirements:

Omnimon:
Hung on Death
HP Recovery
Tidal Wave
Fire Tornado
Terra Force
Transcend Sword
Horn Buster or GigaScissorClaw

Baihumon: (disregarding the fact that his tech makes him a gigantic waste of time)
Smiley Warhead
Defensive Ray
Armor Coating
Parameter Patch
Howling Crusher

Diaboromon:
DuoScissor Claw
Necro Magic
Inferno Missile
Giga Cannon (for single target nuking)
Trump Sword
X-Scissor Claw
Grisly Wing

EDIT: Added Grisly Wing to Diaboromon for gigs.
---
White FC: 0304 6650 1435
#3Cicatriz_ESP(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 8:29:04 AM
That still doesn't make 12 techs per Mon. What other useful techs do you think could fill those slots:

Also.. why grisly wing:

And why is Baihumon's tech so useless:

Ps: sorry for lack of question marks.

Did you like this setup:

Thanks for the support.
---
'That which has feasted on the blood of many Grand Dragons, has wielded the Lionheart for long and calls forth the mighty KOTR with joyous abandon'
#4YakatoPosted 8/25/2012 9:48:41 AM
He already gave a very good tech list, the other techs might be powerful but only second-rate to those must-have techs there. You can consult the skill FAQ to find techs that are 2nd or 3rd best to the best available to fill in the slots.

Oh, don't forget about the only Rookie tech worth keeping - Dokunemon's invisibility.
---
Playing League of Legends
#5cki88Posted 8/25/2012 9:50:13 AM
Considering the fact that you've pigeon-holed yourself with each digimon only having techs representing their type, you're not going to get 12 GOOD techs on each digi. In regards to Kongou (Baihumon's ability), Invincibility (Meteormon(Data)) and Invisibility (Dokunemon(Virus)) do the exact same thing but don't require 20 DP to get. As for Grisly Wing, it has one of the highest damage to MP ratios among all the attacks that hit every enemy digi.
---
White FC: 0304 6650 1435
#6Wasab123Posted 8/26/2012 9:17:36 PM
Interesting tech setup from cki88. As for me:

1) For Vaccine type, Horn buster is much better than gigascissors claw, since it can't be used against bosses (as i know gigascissors claw and venom infusion always miss against bosses) and not 100% causing the opponent to miss

2) For Data type, add Sad Water Blast and Legendary Blade. Dealing huge damage to all enemy

3) For Virus type, add Puppet pummel and Evil Wind. Puppet pummel is the highest machine single target attack (very useful against darkness specialty digimon). Evil wind is often underestimated, by lowering enemy's speed it is very useful against high level digimon in tera domain, causing their chance to miss bigger and reducing your chance to miss
#7YakatoPosted 8/26/2012 11:28:18 PM
Speed does not affect their chance to miss. If you're capable of handling Tera Domain to floor 99, all your Digimon should be faster than the enemy anyway and you should wipe them clean before even getting to reduce their speed twice.

You CANNOT compare GigaScissorsClaw to Horn Buster. This is because Giga Scissorsclaw causes the enemy to have an increased chance to miss while Horn Buster just reduces tech power, it is two very different things. Post the final boss, you wouldn't be meeting any more bosses anyway.
---
Playing League of Legends
#8Wasab123Posted 8/27/2012 6:27:14 AM
I see, so it seems that speed only determines which digimon will attack first
#9Cicatriz_ESP(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 10:51:20 AM
So far we have:

Omnimon:
1- Hung on Death
2- HP Recovery
3- Tidal Wave
4- Fire Tornado
5- Terra Force
6- Transcend Sword
7- Horn Buster
8- GigaScissorClaw

Baihumon:
1- Smiley Warhead
2- Defensive Ray
3- Armor Coating
4- Parameter Patch
5- Howling Crusher
6- kongou
7- Sad Water Blast
8- Legendary Blade

Diaboromon:
1- DuoScissor Claw
2- Necro Magic
3- Inferno Missile
4- Giga Cannon
5- Trump Sword
6- X-Scissor Claw
7- Grisly Wing
8- Invisibility
9- Puppet Pummel
---
#10Cicatriz_ESP(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 11:03:59 AM
Are insivibility, invincibility and knogou different in effect from each other? Their description differ.
---