Headhunter Discussion Topic 2. For anyone who loves (or loathes )-:) Headhunter

#1Vyse_skiesPosted 10/2/2010 12:08:55 AM
Hello all. This is the start of a new era to celebrate HH's sheer awesomeness. The last topic was a blast, so let us have a great time with this one too. Enjoy.

---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only? I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#2Vyse_skies(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 4:00:01 PM
So I wonder how long it will take to kick start this bad boy off.

So a question or two:

1) Your favourite villain in Headhunter
2) What is your favourite segment/area (e.g. The Gas Station, or the Lab)
3) A specific moment you enjoyed

Right this is what I think:

1) I liked Hank Redwood, I just loved how he was that typical redneck trucker kind of antagonist that somehow had this massive grudge against Jack because he knew he Jack was a much better Headhunter than he was. I love some of the lines Jack uses against him too.

2) I liked the Mall, I liked the idea of being able to go around the front- where all the shops were- and the back- where all the staff are normally permitted- it was a fun area to explore.

3) I have to admit, my first contact with Adam was possibly my most favourite section of the game. It was both uber cool and creepy at the same time and in some respects remained reminiscent to the Tyrant in Resident Evil, another series I thoroughly enjoy.

---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only? I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#3Truck_1_0_1_Posted 10/8/2010 12:26:08 PM
1. Ram or the Wolfman (lol can't remember his name :() Ram because of ***hunter, Wolfman because he allys himself.
2. Location would probably be the parking lot; had a TON of fun for that little segment. Ship was fun as well.
3. The roll. Best move ever!

As for me, the reaosn why I haven't posted in this thread for a while, is BECAUSE of Uni lol. THat and work have eaten up my week galore...

And yes, the call it college in the US, but don't forget, we're still British at our core ;).

But no, I do not live on res.; I commute everyday via bus (as I live only 20 minutes or so away...
---
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama
#4Vyse_skies(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2010 12:58:23 PM
Dude, I started Uni last week and have already got a load of reading to do. Already read a play and a quarter of a novel. All is good at the mo. Oh and I live on Campus in Dorms.

---
#5Truck_1_0_1_Posted 10/9/2010 9:50:55 PM
Mhm, I just finished a SEVENTY page reading for communications... :(

And moment you said, I thought you said MOVEment lol!

Moment would be Adam for sure; loved that part.
---
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama