Best Demoman Hat?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Best Demoman Hat?
6 years ago#1
I'm going to craft my demo hat next week, and I was wondering what your guys thoughts on the best looking one was.

I like the hallmark, though it's not my favorite. I like the Bonnet most, and then maybe hallmark second. Tricorn and Stovepipe are on the bottom of my list.

Should I just straight up craft my fedora with stovepipe if iget it? or does it still look decent
6 years ago#2
You forgot the Demoman's Fro.

I personally don't like the Scotsman's Stovepipe since it's too similar to the Ghastly Gibus. I would craft it away if you get it.
6 years ago#3
The Glengarry (read: Balmoral) bonnet for sure.
I make a lot of scones.
6 years ago#4
Hallmark is nice
"I'm not reading reviews when I can just ask this board." - TormakSaber asking about Sam & Max on the TF2 board
6 years ago#5
Stovepipe is tooo similar to the Gibus. New medics would see it and not uber you. Why? Because you don't have a demo hat and therefore your not a pro demo.

Glengarry Bonnet
Tipplers Tricorne
Hustlers Hallmark
Demo Fro
Stove Pipe

is how I see it. From best to worst.
PSN: Zheng1337
6 years ago#6
we don't talk about the fro in this thread

<- (Crafted fro with hound dog and got a fedora before he decided to main demo)
6 years ago#7
My demo hat tier list

Bonnet
Fro
Hallmark
Tricorne
Stovepipe

Hallmark is a straight upgrade from the Tricorne, the Fro is subtle but amazing, and the Bonnet flat out rocks.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
William Shakespeare
6 years ago#8
I like bonnet the best followed by the pirate looking one. The bonnet has that little pom pom and a nice tf2 crest in the front. I just enjoy the quality.
*Straps on some lollerskates*
6 years ago#9
Scotsman's Stovepipe, if you also equip the Pain Train, you can be T-Pain Train. Sure, you can use the Gibus, but then T-Pain Train would have to be poor and Irish instead of a right respectable negro gentleman.
PSN ID: BinfordDude; Steam: glitchthe3rd
Waiting For: Guild Wars 2 (PC); Dead Space 2, AC: Brotherhood, LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
6 years ago#10
the fro is amazing and seems much less common than all the other 1st gen hats (though still a pretty common hat)

as always rarest is best, and I see the bonnet, hallmark and tricorne all about equally. I never see stove-pipes probably because I just assume that they're gibus's
Humans, our best friends, yet our greatest weakness. - Bu113tPr00fM4n
Dear God, please kill Peter Parker.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Best Demoman Hat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived