This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

unbindall

#1evil_picklePosted 1/27/2008 3:33:31 PM

So I was playing on the mario kart custom map, enjoying my time as usual. I was wondering how to bind the F key so I could drive one of the karts in the stage, I asked and I get a fairly nice person explaining how to do it "Ok go to advanced options and check Console, then type in -something- and remember don`t forget to put in unbindall or it won`t work, and me being the gullable idiot that I am listened and I was stuck in the middle of the map until I recieved a bullet into my brain by a friendly sniper, so if anyone is as stupid as me or gullable remember, don`t out unbindall first, actually don`t put it there at all. thanks :oops:

#2g980Posted 1/27/2008 3:34:16 PM
GameSpot Account - Only GameFAQs user profiles can be fully viewed on GameFAQs.
---
Vehemently Pro-Skub
-Washington Irving
#3MirokuuPosted 1/27/2008 3:42:50 PM
lol
#4OrchestrionPosted 1/27/2008 3:48:25 PM
You are using the wrong key for the apostrophe. It's annoying. Stop that.
---
PSN ID: orchestrion
#5chocolate_thiefPosted 1/27/2008 3:50:11 PM
Don`t be like that.
#6burning_rubber1Posted 1/27/2008 4:20:10 PM
When the game Starts up get to the keyboard section and there should be a button called "Default"
#7acura_rsxPosted 1/27/2008 4:44:46 PM
Isn't the syntax for binding through console commands listed in the server or map info on MARIO_KART maps?

Why would you listen to anything anyone says on a map that has anything to do with 4chan?

Wouldn't it be fairly obvious that "unbind all" would "unbind all" of your keybinds?

Why didn't you just go into options and change your controls in the same fashion that computer games have done it for, oh, the past fifteen to twenty years?

Insert another obvious remark here?

---
Steam ID: Milkman Dan
"Anyone who thinks that the solution to every problem is to smack it with a spanner would love Bush." -IlluminatusCU
#8evil_pickle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2008 6:09:44 PM
Well I didn`t know how to get the cosole up which is didn`t say and possibly because there is no "Use" key in the options, plus I had no clue it was associated with 4 chan I thought the guy was just being nice and helping me out.acura_rsx posted...
Isn't the syntax for binding through console commands listed in the server or map info on MARIO_KART maps?

Why would you listen to anything anyone says on a map that has anything to do with ****?

Wouldn't it be fairly obvious that "unbind all" would "unbind all" of your keybinds?

Why didn't you just go into options and change your controls in the same fashion that computer games have done it for, oh, the past fifteen to twenty years?

Insert another obvious remark here?

---
Steam ID: Milkman Dan
"Anyone who thinks that the solution to every problem is to smack it with a spanner would love Bush." -IlluminatusCU