unbindall

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: evil_pickle

evil_pickle
8 years ago#1

So I was playing on the mario kart custom map, enjoying my time as usual. I was wondering how to bind the F key so I could drive one of the karts in the stage, I asked and I get a fairly nice person explaining how to do it "Ok go to advanced options and check Console, then type in -something- and remember don`t forget to put in unbindall or it won`t work, and me being the gullable idiot that I am listened and I was stuck in the middle of the map until I recieved a bullet into my brain by a friendly sniper, so if anyone is as stupid as me or gullable remember, don`t out unbindall first, actually don`t put it there at all. thanks :oops:

User Info: g980

g980
8 years ago#2
GameSpot Account - Only GameFAQs user profiles can be fully viewed on GameFAQs.
Vehemently Pro-Skub
-Washington Irving

User Info: Mirokuu

Mirokuu
8 years ago#3
lol

User Info: Orchestrion

Orchestrion
8 years ago#4
You are using the wrong key for the apostrophe. It's annoying. Stop that.
PSN ID: orchestrion

User Info: chocolate_thief

chocolate_thief
8 years ago#5
Don`t be like that.

User Info: burning_rubber1

burning_rubber1
8 years ago#6
When the game Starts up get to the keyboard section and there should be a button called "Default"

User Info: acura_rsx

acura_rsx
8 years ago#7
Isn't the syntax for binding through console commands listed in the server or map info on MARIO_KART maps?

Why would you listen to anything anyone says on a map that has anything to do with 4chan?

Wouldn't it be fairly obvious that "unbind all" would "unbind all" of your keybinds?

Why didn't you just go into options and change your controls in the same fashion that computer games have done it for, oh, the past fifteen to twenty years?

Insert another obvious remark here?
Steam ID: Milkman Dan
"Anyone who thinks that the solution to every problem is to smack it with a spanner would love Bush." -IlluminatusCU

User Info: evil_pickle

evil_pickle
8 years ago#8
Well I didn`t know how to get the cosole up which is didn`t say and possibly because there is no "Use" key in the options, plus I had no clue it was associated with 4 chan I thought the guy was just being nice and helping me out.acura_rsx posted...
Isn't the syntax for binding through console commands listed in the server or map info on MARIO_KART maps?

Why would you listen to anything anyone says on a map that has anything to do with ****?

Wouldn't it be fairly obvious that "unbind all" would "unbind all" of your keybinds?

Why didn't you just go into options and change your controls in the same fashion that computer games have done it for, oh, the past fifteen to twenty years?

Insert another obvious remark here?

---
Steam ID: Milkman Dan
"Anyone who thinks that the solution to every problem is to smack it with a spanner would love Bush." -IlluminatusCU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived