This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you switch the view of hand/weapon models?

#1XlazyReozuPosted 8/24/2009 7:23:27 AM
OK, before I I saw my weapons without seeing the back end of the weapon, for example the Demomans sticky launcher, I could never see the backend, or the hand.

But after a reformat, and a redownload of TF2, I could see hands now... Like for example, the weapons look smaller, but you could see the backend of all weapons... Like sticky launcher, I saw the hand holding the sticky, and I saw the left hand that just lays there idle until it reloads.

BUT after ANOTHER reformat, its back to not seeing the backend of weapons!

Truth be told, I like seeing the whole weapon model, instead of like having my screen zoomed in all times.
---
"And the final, final battle has you fighting a giant boss who can shoop da whoop you out of existance"
-UltimateWai
#2OMGWTFBBQ32Posted 8/24/2009 7:28:01 AM
Options > Multiplayer > Advanced

You can change the weapon's view model (see more of the weapon) by moving the slider to I think 70-ish or whatever the highest is.

There's another option that will let you switch your view model so that you're holding it lefty.
#3OMGWTFBBQ32Posted 8/24/2009 7:28:54 AM
Surprised not many people know about this even though it was added months ago.
#4XlazyReozu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2009 7:28:56 AM
K thanks, I'll try that.
---
"And the final, final battle has you fighting a giant boss who can shoop da whoop you out of existance"
-UltimateWai
#5failspyPosted 8/24/2009 11:09:06 AM
Wow thanks for pointing that out OMGWTFBBQ32 seeing my class's hands and the full weapon and everything looks awesome.