This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm sad my Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask won't be around after this event.

#1GREG_THE_GUY893Posted 10/29/2009 8:21:09 PM
Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask
Level 10 Holiday Hat
Holiday Restriction: Halloween

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198000292181
It doesn't say the restriction on the viewer, but it does in game. I am disappoint. I will make a video of the hat soon enough.
---
I don't mean to **** them literally but if you do use a condom and make sure that all parties are consenting adults-Arleas
#2miraclematterPosted 10/29/2009 8:23:16 PM
You sure that doesn't just mean it only drops then?

Also lol, the game really is turning into WoW.
---
TC, dont be that insensitive. they have diarrhea and you want them to waste time
and **** all over themselves. i hope i never play with you ~ redragon1
#3LollybombPosted 10/29/2009 8:24:09 PM
Huh. Well then I guess I shouldn't be too worried about getting one then. I'll just have to settle for my Ghastly Gibus. That doesn't say it's restricted. Just says "Embroidered initials say 'ZM'"

---
I would, but it violates an axiom I live by.
Never do anything phenomenally stupid. Mmm, art. http://lollybomb.deviantart.com
#4GREG_THE_GUY893(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2009 8:25:18 PM
You sure that doesn't just mean it only drops then?

I'm not sure. I feel like a restriction would be when you could wear it, although that's highly possible. I really want to be able to keep this, it's hilarious.
---
I don't mean to **** them literally but if you do use a condom and make sure that all parties are consenting adults-Arleas
#5eleutherarchPosted 10/29/2009 8:27:15 PM
It's either that you can only get it around now and you get to keep it forever once you get it, or it'll go away after the whole event.

Holiday hats...I guess this means we can look forward to Christmas hats.
#6miraclematterPosted 10/29/2009 8:28:16 PM
I dunno what it means, but it could be either one until Word of Gabe filters down from above.
---
TC, dont be that insensitive. they have diarrhea and you want them to waste time
#7shyahonePosted 10/29/2009 8:30:53 PM
The ZM stands for Zedediah Mann, the same mann of Mann co, its on a headstone near the blue base pie shed.
#8LollybombPosted 10/29/2009 8:31:45 PM
I know what the initials are referring to. I'm just saying that's all the Gibus says on the description.

---
I would, but it violates an axiom I live by.
Never do anything phenomenally stupid. Mmm, art. http://lollybomb.deviantart.com
#9UrCa1988Posted 10/29/2009 8:33:50 PM
I now expect a cornucopia hat for Thanksgiving.
---
Man is born, man lives, man dies... And it's all vanity
"Everyone's an open book, the problem is figuring out what page they're on"
#10miraclematterPosted 10/29/2009 8:37:43 PM
The Soldier's New Year's hat will be a giant popped party popper with realistic pullstring physics.
---