This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting better with demoman aim.

#1BahamutZero92Posted 12/19/2009 3:41:15 PM
Anyone got tips to become better at aiming the grenade launcher? I can only seem to land one direct grenade per four at close range.

Naturally, I just reserve the sticky launcher for long-range fights, sentry destruction, stickyjumping, and general area denial.
---
At least I got my brains ,At least I got my wit, Watch me goin over see the conversation slip...
I try to counter and I wish that I could even never miss girl.
#2DarkToucanPosted 12/19/2009 3:42:52 PM
Aim to the left
---
DarkToucan
Erotic Politician
#3Karate_PawnPosted 12/19/2009 3:45:54 PM
If there in melee range than aim a bit to the left because the grenade comes out of the right side of your view. Longer ranges you have to predict where there going to be and lead them a bit. It also helps if you memorize the grenade arc as most of the time your aiming above where you want it to go.
---
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"
- Benjamin Franklin
#4Qwesar23464Posted 12/19/2009 3:45:54 PM
The best advice I can really give you is to practice, it comes quickly enough. IF you don't like that, you could try this: If you're strafing, try to aim a little farther ahead if the enemy is strafing with you, so that you can hit them.
---
In Crowbar we trust.
Please, call me R. Wolf
#5Karate_PawnPosted 12/19/2009 3:46:12 PM
Same time post ftw!
---
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"
- Benjamin Franklin
#6ThCyborgMilkManPosted 12/19/2009 3:46:56 PM
"Aim to the left"

They always dodge to the left.
#7CovenantPosted 12/19/2009 3:47:52 PM
Aim to the left and don't fire as fast as possible. The grenade launcher has an amazing rate of fire, but that makes it easy to miss consecutive shots.