This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting better with demoman aim.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Getting better with demoman aim.
6 years ago#1
Anyone got tips to become better at aiming the grenade launcher? I can only seem to land one direct grenade per four at close range.

Naturally, I just reserve the sticky launcher for long-range fights, sentry destruction, stickyjumping, and general area denial.
---
At least I got my brains ,At least I got my wit, Watch me goin over see the conversation slip...
I try to counter and I wish that I could even never miss girl.
6 years ago#2
Aim to the left
---
DarkToucan
Erotic Politician
6 years ago#3
If there in melee range than aim a bit to the left because the grenade comes out of the right side of your view. Longer ranges you have to predict where there going to be and lead them a bit. It also helps if you memorize the grenade arc as most of the time your aiming above where you want it to go.
---
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"
- Benjamin Franklin
6 years ago#4
The best advice I can really give you is to practice, it comes quickly enough. IF you don't like that, you could try this: If you're strafing, try to aim a little farther ahead if the enemy is strafing with you, so that you can hit them.
---
In Crowbar we trust.
Please, call me R. Wolf
6 years ago#5
Same time post ftw!
---
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"
- Benjamin Franklin
6 years ago#6
"Aim to the left"

They always dodge to the left.
6 years ago#7
Aim to the left and don't fire as fast as possible. The grenade launcher has an amazing rate of fire, but that makes it easy to miss consecutive shots.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Getting better with demoman aim.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived