All sprays are invisible?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. All sprays are invisible?

User Info: Tedehs

Tedehs
7 years ago#1
After my TF2 not working in about 10 ways, and fixing most of them, the next is the fact that I can't see sprays. I can't import them, I can't see other people's sprays, etc. I've found fixes for a lot a things on my own, but can't seem to find a fix for this one. So far I've deleted my config/autoexec/arena_config (Which fixed delayed sound :D), going out of DX 8.1 (lolaptop), and I've got nothing. Any help is very much appreciated.
>_>;
GT: Tedehs

User Info: Da_V_Man

Da_V_Man
7 years ago#2
The server might have disabled them. Try creating your own server just to test it out.
If I had a Nickel for every time I found a Nickel, I'd get 10 cents each time I found a nickel.

User Info: XxfrostnovaxX

XxfrostnovaxX
7 years ago#3
some servers make it so you cant see them....
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ you're seeing red ||||||||||||||||||||||||| you're seeing green
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] you're seeing blue ~G~

Tedehs
7 years ago#4
My usual server doesn't disable them. It showed "Sprayed by : XXXXX", but no graphic was showing.
>_>;

User Info: Boatboy6

Boatboy6
7 years ago#5
May seem like a copout question, but have you tried defragging the game cache?
I DUN TINKS WE NEEDZ TEH SILENCER, I WOULD NEVER DIE, UNLESS I WAS EATING AN APPLE PIE AND DEIR PIE INDICATOR WAS ALL LIKE "YO DERS A PIE"EZXSniperZzz

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
7 years ago#6
There's also an option to disable sprays, make sure it's not on.
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/297/keyboardwut.jpg

Tedehs
7 years ago#7
wuzzat do
>_>;

User Info: Kawufix

Kawufix
7 years ago#8
if the option doesn't work:

mp_decals 3000
r_decals 3000
or you can do a wall run and run on the wall whilst shooting your enemy into the dark and deep beyond.

User Info: doshindude

doshindude
7 years ago#9
If you don't have a spray set, you can still "spray" a blank and it will show up as "sprayed by x"
Remove all of them [.NET framework]. Nothing important in the [Windows] OS uses .NET anyway, it's just junk.--TimeLordP

Tedehs
7 years ago#10
Alright, other people's sprays are working, but I still can't import one, and it doesn't show nothingness with Sprayed by X when I try to spray.
>_>;
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. All sprays are invisible?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived