This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When does the drop count reset?

#11ProfessaDPosted 4/28/2010 1:58:41 AM
i'm assuming whatever day you first started finding items on.. I want to say I got around 10-15 items on I think wednesday of last week.. I haven't found anything so far today "Wednesday" although I just logged on maybe 20-40 ago.. hopefully Thurs at latest i'll start finding random junk I can craft, who knows..
#12Sigma0PiratePosted 4/28/2010 2:04:12 AM
The new system seems to kinda suck for those of us racking up a lot of actual playing time... it's like short bursts, one day a week is now "item day" for people who binge on TF2 every couple days.
---
I got techniques drippin out my buttcheeks
Sleep on my stomach so I don't **** up my sheets
#13silly_z45Posted 4/28/2010 2:11:04 AM
yeh its kind of bad but i prefer this method just because idling becomes useless.
#14arleasPosted 4/28/2010 7:25:18 AM

The new system seems to kinda suck for those of us racking up a lot of actual playing time... it's like short bursts, one day a week is now "item day" for people who binge on TF2 every couple days.

Under the old system I might get lucky and get 4 items in one "session" (usually about 2-3 hours), and then I might get unlucky and see no items for a few days of playing (at least an hour each time). Under the new system I seem to be getting close to one item per hour, but it's not exact... I don't think I'm getting MORE, but it's more consistent at least.

---
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/arleas.png
http://www.tf2newbs.com/hlstatsx/sig-31453-random.png
#15Penguin_lolwutPosted 4/28/2010 7:58:30 AM
According to a nerd guy, If you play more than 11hours in total you will not get anymore items
---
PSN: jackoel21
#16Neo_HeartlessPosted 4/28/2010 8:05:02 AM
I love this new system...

Now if only I could get something else other than FaN.
---
This is more intense than that time I forgot how to DO A BARREL ROLL!
Then I remembered to press Z or R twice.
#17MobiusUnoDosPosted 4/28/2010 9:30:52 AM
A lot of you guys are lucky. I've been playing for about 12 hours since Monday and I only got like, 6 drops.
---
"OM?"
"NOM."