TF2 Poll 2010 Day 62: "So I start up the game and then I see a creepy bald man."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. TF2 Poll 2010 Day 62: "So I start up the game and then I see a creepy bald man."

User Info: guncrashdx

guncrashdx
6 years ago#1
TF2 Poll 2009 Days 1 -100:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/51055908

TF2 Poll 2010 Day 1 - 50:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/55690936

Day 51: "You have thirty seconds to live!" - Do you have the "Alien Swarm Parasite" Hat?
Results: Yes - 26 || No - 6

Day 52: "Don't mind me. I'll just wait here..." - Do you think the Cloak and Dagger is as bad as everyone says?
Results: Yes - 8 || No - 15

Day 53: "Wait... Wait... WHAT IS THAT! Why is it equipped?!!!" - Do you think the Backburner is as bad as everyone says?
Results: Yes - 12 || No - 22

Day 54: "Here's TF2 Fanmail #7859342356984..." - Did you ever send Robin Walker an E-Mail?
Results: Yes - 14 || No - 6

Day 55: "WTF?! I died from a crit rocket, AGAIN?! RAAAAGEE!!!" - Do you think playing Spy is stressful?
Results: Yes - 17 || No - 7

Day 56: "The Rare Endangered Fatty is STILL Endangered" - Do you think the Heavy is still underpowered?
Results: Yes - 1 || No - 18

Day 57: "Would you rather stand 50 feet away, or 2 feet away?" - Which class are you more worse at, Sniper or Spy?
Results: Sniper - 21 || Spy - 15

Day 58: "Goodness, Conker's Bad Fur Day is worse than this joke!" - Do you think an ESRB T Rating fits TF2 more than an M Rating
Results: Yes - 3 || No - 13

Day 59: "Take your hands off that 360 controller. NAO." - Which did you play first, PC version or Console version of TF2?
Results: PC - 24 || Console - 22

Day 60: "I'M SPECIAL! I HAVE HEADWEAR! REALLY!" - Do you think Hats are Overrated?
Results: Yes - 14 || No - 11

Day 61: "Are you a Maggot or Laddie?" - Which class do you like better, Soldier or Demoman?
Results: Soldier - 25 || Demoman - 29

Today's Question: Was TF2 the very first Valve game you played?

Yes. TF2 introduced me to this amazing company.
"Why take the shortcut when you can take the long way?"

User Info: DAVID_KING

DAVID_KING
6 years ago#2
no. I started with the original Day of Defeat. All of my friends were into cs but dod was my bag, baby.

User Info: _Emanresu_

_Emanresu_
6 years ago#3
No. Technically I played a sketchy Half-life 2 version my aunt bought from a market in Vietnam for 20 minutes before the game froze.
86.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets. -Gurney Halleck

User Info: SmoboHash

SmoboHash
6 years ago#4
No.

I actually played Portal and Half-Life 2 on the Xbox before playing this game.

User Info: BahamutZero92

BahamutZero92
6 years ago#5
Half-Life 2 came first, so no.
Excellent! Jack Frost Go!

User Info: Linkhunter41109

Linkhunter41109
6 years ago#6
No. I got the Orange Box because a friend recommended it, and played Portal first because he also recommended I do that.
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said... 'I drank what?'"
Chris Knight, Real Genius

User Info: tuba_hero

tuba_hero
6 years ago#7
Nope. Can't remember if it was Portal or HL2 though.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ -Start bracket ||||||||||| -Straight Line ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] -End Bracket
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu299/N805/Tuba_Hero_sig_003.png

User Info: tsurugi_enma

tsurugi_enma
6 years ago#8
Nope. Played the first Half-Life way back when, then no Valve for me until I got The Orange Box.

User Info: Sherardy

Sherardy
6 years ago#9
No, I don't remember what my first was, but earliest I can remember is CSS.
People with sigs have more rights so I'm using one.

User Info: timerider4

timerider4
6 years ago#10
No, I bought the orange box strictly for Portal. Then I played HL2+Eps. I didn't get broadband to play TF2 until awhile after.
"...Everytime I do it now I imagine the gnome screaming 'THE GNOME DOES NOT LIKE TO BE TOUCHED.'" - themagicpainman
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. TF2 Poll 2010 Day 62: "So I start up the game and then I see a creepy bald man."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived