This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you still craft a PDA 2 slot token, was it patched out?

#1XDummyXPosted 1/1/2012 3:45:59 AM
Can you craft it using 3 spy watches?

Can you craft it using Rebuild Slot Token recipie and a spy watch?

All the info i found seemed old, but i also didnt see a direct mention of it on the wiki.
#2XDummyX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2012 4:41:28 PM
bump.

I would try it but im a bit low on spy weps at the moment.(trying to craft a sharp dresser, got the wanga)
#3RyusutaPosted 1/1/2012 4:55:26 PM
It still makes the PDA 2 token.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cK3Ri.png
#4wantfastcarsPosted 1/1/2012 5:42:04 PM
If you do engineer token + PDA 2 token will you get a Pip Boy?
---
Currently Playing: TF2, Battlefield 3, Killing Floor, Vanquish
#5XDummyX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2012 5:42:05 PM
thanks.
#6XDummyX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2012 5:43:05 PM
wantfastcars posted...
If you do engineer token + PDA 2 token will you get a Pip Boy?

From what i saw it seemed to imply you could only get spy watches from the pda 2 token.
#7pokedude900Posted 1/1/2012 5:59:54 PM
PDA2 token is completely pointless. There's only 2 possible results, neither of which are valuable. Just buy the one you want for a scrap.
---
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
#8_Pheso_Posted 1/1/2012 7:37:00 PM
pokedude900 posted...
PDA2 token is completely pointless. There's only 2 possible results, neither of which are valuable. Just buy the one you want for a scrap.

New spy watch comes out

It's crate only

"Teleport behind nearest enemy/ally in sight (20 yard limit)"

Useless now eh?
---
THIS is what the moderaters are doing? Preventing captain planet? Someone has their priorities ****ed. ~giggers back
#9pokedude900Posted 1/1/2012 7:53:15 PM
It'll be more useful if a new watch ever comes out, sure. But the simple fact that that it takes more watches to make than there are possible results means it's completely pointless.
---
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both