This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funniest thing youve seen ingame?

#1Retro_CuddlesPosted 4/26/2012 1:50:17 AM
Have only been playing since beginning of december.

was playing koth on sawmill as an engineer. well we dominated after i placed a mini turret and dispenser in corner of the control point room. at the end of the final round we won and a pyro from my team was standing behind me.

while the rest of my team ran off with the overcharged weapons for the after round kills i did the guitar taunt with my engineer. I was facing the wrong was so i turned to face the pyro again and pressed g just before the scoreboard appeared. I ended up smashing the guitar in the pyros face and killing him. turns out it was a enemy spy.

i know it may not seem funny but it was totally unexpected. he had been standing next to me the entire round.
---
R.I.P Ryan Dunn
Proud to know my Great Grandfather was in the British SAS
#2EnjoyMePosted 4/26/2012 2:54:09 AM
Just so you know, spies disguised as the enemy team don't have glowing weapons at the end of the round.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
#3GEKGanonPosted 4/26/2012 5:11:05 AM
I was playing 2Fort once (I know, shut up), and I was a Scout. I was running along the roof of the bridge and an enemy Spy turned the corner on the sniper deck. Right as he approached the edge of the platform, one of our snipers hit him with a non-lethal shot, and I immediately popped him with a baseball. His dead body flopped forward off the sniper deck and landed face first in the dirt with a satisfying thump.
---
Name: Daniel / Town: Poo-land / FC: 0817-8041-6018
#4XanderKagePosted 4/26/2012 5:16:23 AM
People saying Heavy is hard to play.
---
We will make everything metal. Blacker then the blackest black, times infinity.
#5CroabadrinPosted 4/26/2012 6:13:15 AM
I remember a time while defending on Gorge... two Soldiers and a Demoman standing on the point. Around the corner rushing in comes a desperate Engie with his Frontier Justice (without crits). I fire upon them with a single shot..... and all three drop dead at once. Apparently, all three were somewhere under fifteen health and couldn't be bothered to walk over to a Health Kit.

Alternatively, any time in Saxton Hale mode I accidentally land on somebody as Hale outside of jumping into a crowd. It happens more often than I would think... falling off of rooftops, getting airblasted up and coming down on someone, just jumping to get around...
---
"Stop fooling around and hand me that reality-breaking hammer." --Reality Caster
#6Some_HoarPosted 4/26/2012 7:42:29 AM
saw someone walk off of badlands spire and mantreads kill an invisible spy
---
pub players don't know that if you airshot meatshot 180 double uber it spawns shipping containers
HiddenBlade_X on tf2
#7CroabadrinPosted 4/26/2012 10:30:18 AM
Some_Hoar posted...
saw someone walk off of badlands spire and mantreads kill an invisible spy

Ya' see, THIS is the kind of stuff I want to see Replays of. Not random frag montages...
---
"Stop fooling around and hand me that reality-breaking hammer." --Reality Caster
#8XanderKagePosted 4/26/2012 11:11:18 AM
I have a new funneh - Snipers charging the front lines with the SMG.
---
Hope is wasted on the hopeless.
#9ss4kamiPosted 4/26/2012 1:17:30 PM
I have a new funneh - Snipers charging the front lines with the SMG.

I'd do this if I could equip Jarate and SMG at the same time.
---
PSN: Sunoya
SteamID: ss4kami
#10Darth LennyPosted 4/26/2012 1:47:16 PM
This was in setup, so it's nothing impressive and I'm sure it was planned, but it was funny.

Two Demomen set up a patch of sticky bombs in the same spot. One stood on it and strart a high-five. The other Demo responded. As soon as their hands hit, both detonated their stickies and gibbed themselves.
---
Sweet Christmas, that's stupid fresh!