This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need to conduct a scientific study...

#1GEKGanonPosted 4/29/2012 12:11:39 PM
... to find out how a team can absolutely steamroll the enemy one round, and then, without either team losing or gaining different players, have the most embarrassing meltdown in video game history.

Seriously, how does this always happen? One second, my team is raping the enemy so bad, I'd swear they were using Valve weapons, and the next, the enemy team pushes the cart uninterrupted from beginning to end and I think the rest of my team must be hiding somewhere, because damned if I'm not the only one marauding around the area we should be in.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#2Rolen74Posted 4/29/2012 12:31:47 PM
Sometimes it takes a little time for someone to get in their groove. Sometimes people learn from their mistakes and change to a more effective class to counter whatever class is pwning them.
---
Milk-a-whaaaaaaaaa!?
#3bhgeoPosted 4/29/2012 12:37:33 PM
The other team is ****ing with them.
---
"Gay people can't have families" - blighboy(2012)
#4Some_HoarPosted 4/29/2012 12:38:32 PM
the good players got bored and stopped playing sniper and spy

alternatively someone with half a brain started playing medic when before you didn't have any
---
pub players don't know that if you airshot meatshot 180 double uber it spawns shipping containers
HiddenBlade_X on tf2
#5XanderKagePosted 4/29/2012 12:59:15 PM
The entire team went Heavy.
---
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/heavymetal_band_names.jpg
#6synthetiksinPosted 4/29/2012 1:32:25 PM
I've been in games where both teams are completely all about offense, no defensive skills whatsoever. Personally, I think it's just the team's composition and chemistry.