This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I keep having a glitch that affects enemy spies.

#11Rolen74Posted 5/4/2012 6:29:25 AM(edited)
There's a lot of glitches with the Spies disguises. My favorite glitch is when a disguised Blue Spy picks up a health pack and a blue cross appears above their head. It's always blue, it doesn't matter what team the Spy is on. if you're a Blue Spy try to avoid picking up health while being watched.
---
Milk-a-whaaaaaaaaa!?
#12SoloWingPixy24Posted 5/4/2012 7:07:40 AM(edited)
Rolen74 posted...
There's a lot of glitches with the Spies disguises. My favorite glitch is when a disguised Blue Spy picks up a health pack and a blue cross appears above their head. It's always blue, it doesn't matter what team the Spy is on. if you're a Blue Spy try to avoid picking up health while being watched.

No. The cross appears with your team's color when your disguise has full health and only you are damaged. If your disguise's health is not full, the cross will appear with the enemy's color, regardless of whether you're full on health or not. This means that you can also pick up health kits when your health is full, but your disguise's is not.
---
Note to self:
Never EVER search "no mercy 3 manhole" with safesearch turned off on google without adding l4d on the search box.
#13CopShow GuyPosted 5/4/2012 8:59:57 PM
Sometimes, I'll see Buff Banner auras stuck at the base of a player's feet. It's bad when a Spy has it because I can see that aura when they're disguised (aura is still in their original team color) and when they're cloaked.

I usually feel so bad for them that I have to tell them of this fact.
---
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~