This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Large set up for trade on TF2 outpost

#1cowtipper5kPosted 6/2/2012 9:37:50 AM
I was on TF2 outpost and noticed a huge set trade that some here may be interested in. Only being traded in the set, though.

From the trades page:
"Your offer for the whole set needs to be at least 15 buds worth, to be considered."

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/1811116

I don't trade that much, but it's pretty huge if my VERY limited experience and the offers are anything to go by.
#2TectonicImprovPosted 6/2/2012 9:41:25 AM
Like any of us have 15 buds....
---
Official Akuroma of the Pokemon Black 2 Boards
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 14 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)
#3JSasRaysPosted 6/2/2012 9:45:10 AM
TectonicImprov posted...
Like any of us have 15 buds....

speak for yourself :}
---
"Are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over. Analyst and Therapist. The worlds first Analrapist" - Tobias Funke
#4jole6113Posted 6/2/2012 9:48:11 AM
For future reference, there is a trading board.

Also, someone offered ~$350. And to think that we say that people who buy stuff off the Mann. Co store are wasting their money. I would certainly take the real money offer, as long as it isn't absurdly low. I don't have much experience with trading, but I doubt that that is absurdly low.
#5EnjoyMePosted 6/2/2012 10:46:50 AM
jole6113 posted...

Also, someone offered ~$350. And to think that we say that people who buy stuff off the Mann. Co store are wasting their money. I would certainly take the real money offer, as long as it isn't absurdly low. I don't have much experience with trading, but I doubt that that is absurdly low.

Don't buds go for like $30+ or something now, at least? If so, that's not a great offer.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
#6jole6113Posted 6/2/2012 10:59:20 AM
EnjoyMe posted...
jole6113 posted...

Don't buds go for like $30+ or something now, at least? If so, that's not a great offer.

Really? I guess I just never considered virtual items to be worth so much real money.