This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Custom HUDs No Longer Working

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Custom HUDs No Longer Working
3 years ago#1
This happen to anyone else? Got on today and no HUDs are working for me anymore. I generally use E.V.E. HUD, but also tried CommunityHUD when I found E.V.E. was not working. Both have been updated very recently, so they should not be broken due to an update. Any suggestions?
3 years ago#2
PVHUD is working fine for me. When did those HUDs update? The last TF2 update was last Friday.
3 years ago#3
E.V.E HUD did just yesterday and Community/Flame HUD did just two hours ago.
3 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure to fix custom HUDs not working after a patch/update, you just have to reinstall them. Should work with any other mods as well (custom UIs and HUDs are considered mods by this game).

Also, if you go on a server that disables mods, you have to quit and restart TF2 to get them working again.
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
3 years ago#5
I was using the Franken HUD and it wouldn't display my team mates health. I removed both and went back to normal until they fix it.
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
3 years ago#6
I installed PVHud and it worked. Can't say I like it more than E.V.E. Hud but I may need to use if for now. I have no idea why the others are not working for me.
3 years ago#7
FrankenHUD is fixed.
*insert seemingly random sig here*
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Custom HUDs No Longer Working

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived