This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least favorite class both to play and to play against, and why?

#1wantfastcarsPosted 10/3/2012 10:28:04 AM
I'm aware this has been done before, but I'm curious - what are your least favorite classes, both to play as and to fight against?

For me, it's Scout for both. I'm terrible at killing them (and consequently get killed by Scouts seemingly much more often than any other class) and even worse at playing as them. I can't aim the Scatterguns for crap, I'm bad at dodging, and I feel super fragile. On the other hand, I swear every enemy Scout I face has 0 Ping and overheal. I know that obviously that isn't true, but enemy Scouts seem to take much longer to kill than it takes for me to die when playing one.
---
Currently Playing: TF2, FTL: Faster Than Light, Killing Floor, WipEout 2048, MGS3
#2TuohPosted 10/3/2012 10:36:00 AM
I don't like playing Sniper because I don't like camping.

I don't like playing against extremely skilled pyros, because they can effectively counter evert class im competent with. xD
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#3Lord_VaderPosted 10/3/2012 10:37:00 AM
I hate playing as Soldier because of the speed sacrifice and generally because I suck at rocket jumping.

But what I hate even more is facing a demoman. I don't mind demoknights but when a demo grenade can kill you in one hit it gets annoying. And if the demoman is spamming his grenades into one area over an over again it gets really frustrating.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
#4FabuIousPosted 10/3/2012 10:37:45 AM
least fave to play is probably heavy.

least favorite to play against is a high level scout.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#5Gauge_TheoryPosted 10/3/2012 10:44:10 AM
Least favourite to play is heavy. They move horribly slow and die easily to spies, snipers and teamwork.

Least favourite to play against is gunslinger engies. Simply because I have to deal with both their minisentry and them, and if I destroy their minisentry first they'll just drop another one down.
#6AdmiralDigglerPosted 10/3/2012 10:57:49 AM
Least is probably Sakuya, I beat Remilia fine but those later knife patterns man >:|
---
It looks like your time is up. Now die, Saiyan scum.
#7NessInEaglelandPosted 10/3/2012 11:03:11 AM
least favorite to play: Engineer. Because it takes so long to build a level 3 anything and yet it can get destroyed so easily. so frustrating

least favorite to go up against: Heavy. Its frustrating to sneak up to a heavy. lay the first 3 hits. and still lose the skirmish
---
This sig will not change until a new Mother or EarthBound game is released in the USA. Started at 2:48 AM on Saturday, January 28, 2006.
#8CoberholtPosted 10/3/2012 11:19:16 AM
I am a simply abysmal demo, the only time I can do anything at all is when I am using the LnL or knighting

I feel like I have no bad match ups, but I feel like my worst match up is versus soldier because literally everyone has perfect tracking and aim
---
Veni, Vedi, Veni
#9CaioNVPosted 10/3/2012 11:36:00 AM
I want to make a message only saying the word "Phlogistinator" followed by a period, then in the next line say the topic is over using a slash and the word "topic". I will be more creative tough.
There isn't a least favorite class to play as, TF2 is just too good. To play against tough... I guess a immortal Spy with the Dead Ringer... and the Saharan Spy set. It's hard to find him, giving him enough time to recharge the Dead Ringer and avoid death again...
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#10ShenanigansMan2Posted 10/3/2012 12:36:38 PM
To play as: Gunslinger-less Engineer.

To play against: Scout.
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster