This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tip Of The Day #145

#1Bald_MoneyPosted 10/4/2012 5:05:02 PM
If you have less than 40% health, consider seeking medical aid as you'll probably be an easy kill to anyone who surprises you.

Tune in tomorrow.
#2CaioNVPosted 10/4/2012 5:07:20 PM
Or eat a Sandvich.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#3thisisboris2Posted 10/4/2012 5:07:27 PM
if you are injured and there are no teammates more injured then you nearby then you should generally be taking healthpacks already
---
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1580/92095487.jpg
LoL IGN: TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF
#4Warlord_ZsinjPosted 10/4/2012 5:08:19 PM
You're all right, doc.
---
"Unicorns are just horses that can stab people." -Some contestant on Baggage
#5Falco_TaverenPosted 10/4/2012 7:01:54 PM
"Get health in order to not die"

Good tip
---
"Buying a new Pokemon game is like buying a more expensive hooker: sure, it looks better, but you're still going to catch the same old things."
#6TuohPosted 10/4/2012 7:36:12 PM
If you get shot, you'll lose health!
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#7Bald_Money(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:19:59 PM
Tuoh posted...

Hey, how original. You are probably the 30th person to suggest a totally obvious thing. Congratulations! How does it feel being a low-content poster?
#8ImbackhahahahaPosted 10/4/2012 8:25:58 PM
Bald_Money posted...
Tuoh posted...

Hey, how original. You are probably the 30th person to suggest a totally obvious thing. Congratulations! How does it feel being a low-content poster?

He has a point though. Why do you think people always tell you to stop posting tips. Its because the vast majority of them are totally obvious. Ask your writer to write actually useful tips that someone new to the game may not know. I have to say this is the most useless tip I have seen from you in a while now.
---
A_dsouz "How do i know if, say, +4 is significant or not compared to +6."
digitalwill2000 "6 is bigger than 4"
#9jole6113Posted 10/4/2012 8:32:04 PM
Imbackhahahaha posted...
Bald_Money posted...
Tuoh posted...

He has a point though. Why do you think people always tell you to stop posting tips. Its because the vast majority of them are totally obvious. Ask your writer to write actually useful tips that someone new to the game may not know. I have to say this is the most useless tip I have seen from you in a while now.

This, basically. Why don't you replace outdated, obvious, or just plain bad tips with something like a useful option hidden in the deep, dark reaches of the options menu, an old but useful tip that is worth repeating, or something you think up.

I mean, most of the trash talk for these is undeserved, since these topics are meant for newer players while most of the people here are veterans, while lurkers may be brand new players, but stuff like this "Seek health if you need it" are just too obvious.
#10Bald_Money(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:11:44 PM
jole6113 posted...
Imbackhahahaha posted...
Bald_Money posted...
Tuoh posted...

This, basically. Why don't you replace outdated, obvious, or just plain bad tips with something like a useful option hidden in the deep, dark reaches of the options menu, an old but useful tip that is worth repeating, or something you think up.

I mean, most of the trash talk for these is undeserved, since these topics are meant for newer players while most of the people here are veterans, while lurkers may be brand new players, but stuff like this "Seek health if you need it" are just too obvious.

Your feedback has been noted. Thank you for trying to improve the quality of these tips.