This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you ever go after someone JUST because they dominated you?

#1WafflesquadPosted 10/5/2012 6:21:14 PM
The question is the topic, but still, do you? Even if it's not strategic for you to do, will you go out of your way to hassle them?
---
Do I really have to have a sig? No? Then why is this here?
#2Sonorous_Jon1S8Posted 10/5/2012 6:23:17 PM
Like go spy or sniper to cheese them, no

Like pass up a medic to wipe them, sure.
#3ImbackhahahahaPosted 10/5/2012 6:24:36 PM
If I see them running by, sure. I never hunt them though
---
A_dsouz "How do i know if, say, +4 is significant or not compared to +6."
digitalwill2000 "6 is bigger than 4"
#4MoparMan94_2Posted 10/5/2012 6:28:16 PM
Yep. I'm a rather talented Spy, but due to spy-overpopulation, I don't play as him much, just to try and salvage the team.

But, if you dominate me, i will stalk and backstab you shamelessly without any regard for immediate consequences or team synergy.

I think of them as buzzkills, just as a "Oh, you think you're getting good? Let me make you paranoid for the rest of the round." effect.
---
Official Runaway of the Monster Hunter Boards
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf
#5DaveridsPosted 10/5/2012 6:31:08 PM(edited)
If some guy's dominating me and I decide to switch to Sniper, I'll let my aim go to him. Of course, if I'm being dominated, so are others and sniping him will benefit the team.
---
Changing this when Golden Sun 4 comes out.
FIGHT, MEGAMAN! FOR EVERLASTING POSTS!

BEST RATIONALIZATION EVAR
#6KibagoPosted 10/5/2012 6:47:14 PM
i've counter-class picked if the guy is stomping the server. but not if it's just me.
---
Leafs / Raptors / Blue Jays / TFC / Argos / Tottenham
#7UnrealLegendPosted 10/5/2012 7:09:08 PM
Kibago posted...
i've counter-class picked if the guy is stomping the server. but not if it's just me.

Yeah, this. One time I was playing KOTH against a ridiculously good scout who was totally destroying everybody. Even if his team had lost and was in humiliation, he was impossible to hit.

Anyway, I went gunslinger engie and he still managed to somehow get around that.
#8TectonicImprovPosted 10/5/2012 7:10:01 PM
If I see them I'll go for them.
---
Yo yo yo 1 4 8 3 to the 3 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ. What up, ******!
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 22 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)
#9SefyrothPosted 10/5/2012 7:21:33 PM
If it's some punk sniper who was body shotting me for ~160 damage, and had someone else finish me off 4 times.
Take my time creeping up to his lil snipe corner and carefully place an explosive up his arse.
If I see him in a crowd of his team mates, I'll kamikaze. He's a dead man either way,

I'm not credit to team.
---
Fat karma = No life. Proven by sad people. >:[
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1319/dontbesadzv0kk5.jpg
#10DorePosted 10/5/2012 7:35:27 PM
Snipers and Spies are the only ones that make me rage and do this. Since I refuse to play Sniper under any circumstances, I usually just let it go, since I do try to be a team player. If it's a Spy and he's just killing everyone left and right and destroying my Engie stuff, then I'll go Pyro just to act as a counter. It's quite satisfying to dominate a Spy player after he's done the same to you. I actually got the Pyro achievement of making a dominated player quit the server this way.

If other classes are dominating me, then well played.
---
Go Team Venture!