Do you ever go after someone JUST because they dominated you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Do you ever go after someone JUST because they dominated you?

User Info: Wafflesquad

Wafflesquad
4 years ago#1
The question is the topic, but still, do you? Even if it's not strategic for you to do, will you go out of your way to hassle them?
Do I really have to have a sig? No? Then why is this here?

User Info: Sonorous_Jon1S8

Sonorous_Jon1S8
4 years ago#2
Like go spy or sniper to cheese them, no

Like pass up a medic to wipe them, sure.

User Info: Imbackhahahaha

Imbackhahahaha
4 years ago#3
If I see them running by, sure. I never hunt them though
A_dsouz "How do i know if, say, +4 is significant or not compared to +6."
digitalwill2000 "6 is bigger than 4"

User Info: MoparMan94_2

MoparMan94_2
4 years ago#4
Yep. I'm a rather talented Spy, but due to spy-overpopulation, I don't play as him much, just to try and salvage the team.

But, if you dominate me, i will stalk and backstab you shamelessly without any regard for immediate consequences or team synergy.

I think of them as buzzkills, just as a "Oh, you think you're getting good? Let me make you paranoid for the rest of the round." effect.
Official Runaway of the Monster Hunter Boards
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf

User Info: Daverids

Daverids
4 years ago#5
If some guy's dominating me and I decide to switch to Sniper, I'll let my aim go to him. Of course, if I'm being dominated, so are others and sniping him will benefit the team.
---
Changing this when Golden Sun 4 comes out.
FIGHT, MEGAMAN! FOR EVERLASTING POSTS!

BEST RATIONALIZATION EVAR

User Info: Kibago

Kibago
4 years ago#6
i've counter-class picked if the guy is stomping the server. but not if it's just me.
Leafs / Raptors / Blue Jays / TFC / Argos / Tottenham

User Info: UnrealLegend

UnrealLegend
4 years ago#7
Kibago posted...
i've counter-class picked if the guy is stomping the server. but not if it's just me.

Yeah, this. One time I was playing KOTH against a ridiculously good scout who was totally destroying everybody. Even if his team had lost and was in humiliation, he was impossible to hit.

Anyway, I went gunslinger engie and he still managed to somehow get around that.

User Info: TectonicImprov

TectonicImprov
4 years ago#8
If I see them I'll go for them.
Yo yo yo 1 4 8 3 to the 3 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ. What up, ******!
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 22 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)

User Info: Sefyroth

Sefyroth
4 years ago#9
If it's some punk sniper who was body shotting me for ~160 damage, and had someone else finish me off 4 times.
Take my time creeping up to his lil snipe corner and carefully place an explosive up his arse.
If I see him in a crowd of his team mates, I'll kamikaze. He's a dead man either way,

I'm not credit to team.
Fat karma = No life. Proven by sad people. >:[
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1319/dontbesadzv0kk5.jpg

User Info: Dore

Dore
4 years ago#10
Snipers and Spies are the only ones that make me rage and do this. Since I refuse to play Sniper under any circumstances, I usually just let it go, since I do try to be a team player. If it's a Spy and he's just killing everyone left and right and destroying my Engie stuff, then I'll go Pyro just to act as a counter. It's quite satisfying to dominate a Spy player after he's done the same to you. I actually got the Pyro achievement of making a dominated player quit the server this way.

If other classes are dominating me, then well played.
Go Team Venture!
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Do you ever go after someone JUST because they dominated you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived