This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you ever go after someone JUST because they dominated you?

#21DorePosted 10/6/2012 1:05:13 AM
Hahaha, got revenge on someone dominating me tonight in a hilarious way.

So, Heavy/Medic were wiping out my team, and had like 5 simultaneous dominations. Me and the only other Pyro on my team coordinated and hit him in a crossfire, both tossing flare gun shots from medium range. Killed him while his pocket was trying to keep him alive, and both got revenge for it, then we killed his Medic, who ragequit right after, waah waahing that the Heavy didn't protect him. We didn't care about him. It was the Heavy we were after anyway.

Vas bad day to be giant baby man. Still, can't get too mad at Heavy/Medic for doing what they do best. Just the circumstances as to how we killed him was great.
---
Go Team Venture!
#22Credit2TeamPosted 10/6/2012 1:41:53 AM
Part of the reason why I put Revenge Kills on my Strange Knife.
#23RyusutaPosted 10/6/2012 12:11:21 PM
Yes, definitely. They become priority one for me, unless it's a league match or something.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cK3Ri.png
#24Lazy_HaarPosted 10/6/2012 12:35:35 PM
I get a kick out of leading people I'm dominating on wild goose chases, attempting to lead them into my teammates' sentries and such. Was dominating an entire team last night (granted it was only 6 on 6) and had a blast watching everyone try to kill me whilst ignoring the objective/everyone else.
#25Falco_TaverenPosted 10/6/2012 1:11:32 PM
Yep. I always play gunboats soldier, so it's really easy to bypass whoever (unless there's a sentry) in a pub and go after whoever is dominating me. I don't usually get dominated in pubs, though.
---
"Buying a new Pokemon game is like buying a more expensive hooker: sure, it looks better, but you're still going to catch the same old things."