This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Spy just a bad class in Attack/Defend CP and Payload, or do I just suck?

#11TitanStrikePosted 10/6/2012 10:31:05 AM
Plus RTR is a crutch in that if you are better you can stab the engineer then sap his stuff quickly. BUT it is better in a good amount of situations.

I never thought I would say crutch and now I did ;_;
---
oxxxx|==============>
MC, Steam ID, most other IGN's: KITTYONFYRE
#12DorePosted 10/6/2012 12:03:51 PM
On Payload maps, if I'm playing Heavy or Pyro, I'm CONSTANTLY checking around the cart, unless we have another team member who is doing so. Then as a Heavy, I'll concentrate on the front of the cart, and as a Pyro, I'll STILL check around the cart constantly. Freaking DR Spies are just too prevalent.

So, yeah, if I'm in a Payload match, I know how Spies can be super effective in those cases and and wary as can be.

Attack/Defend maps can be a Spy's dreamland, especially ones like Dustbowl as Red. You can usually easily get to the spawn point and then just go wild as the other team comes out of it. My record streak is 19 backstabs on Dustbowl 2. I sat in that little shed that's to the right of Blu's spawn, and when the other team would come out, I'd get up behind them, stab, then invis and reset (this was on the 360 version of the game). Took them forever to figure out where I was hiding.
---
Go Team Venture!
#13BLAKUboyPosted 10/6/2012 12:07:07 PM
I never thought I would say crutch and now I did ;_;

Don't be sad. It's one of the very few actual crutches.
---
I'm seeing the kanji for 'light.' and possibly the one for 'darkness.' Which...basically only proves that this is a quote from a KH game. >_> - KMAnsem