This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who do you hate more: Spy Or Sniper?

#21MrDeePayPosted 11/6/2012 12:56:42 PM
MrDeePay posted...
Snipers? You already know he's there. But there's nothing you can do about it. If he's terrible, you're in luck, as that's one less enemy to worry about.

Terrible Snipers will just settle for doing nothing by bodyshots on you (a majority of my deaths to Snipers recently were due to bodyshotting Machnia users), so they're still annoying.

I meant the even worse ones that try to go for headshots even if they know they aren't able to pull it off.

Oh, well in that case, they suck.

But at any rate with the topic itself, I hate good Snipers more for reasons stated everyone else stated. I can deal with a competent Spy more often than not barring lag. But I have to let other players take the fall or deal with good Snipers- and sometimes the bodyshotters.
---
[ This space not for rent. ]
#22walts1Posted 11/6/2012 1:03:00 PM
Spies....*sigh*...spies. I become too complacent quite often and they eat me up.
#23Jo145Posted 11/6/2012 1:13:43 PM
To my experience, in general:

Skilled Ambassador Spy = Skilled Huntsman Sniper > Skilled Sniper >> Skilled Spy >>> (Average Sniper/Spy) >>> Bad Sniper > Bad Spy
---
"Hey sidewalk, get outta my way!"
Your Big Horse: Animosity is a Clearly Described Phenomena
#24CopShow GuyPosted 11/6/2012 5:47:24 PM
I've dealt with both on regular occasions. Spies that pick you off as soon as you let your guard down or engage the enemy. Ones that make smart picks and don't just stab the nearest enemy. Ones that actually use and can aim with their revolver.

Snipers that can quickscope me as a Scout at close range...

I dislike the Snipers more.
---
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~
#25Executioner232Posted 11/6/2012 5:49:26 PM
spies, being the sniper, they're your most hated enemy, snipers are easy enough to take down.
---
PSN user - Exterminator8954
#26DaveridsPosted 11/6/2012 5:56:14 PM
I generally play Sniper/Scout, so...
---
Changing this when Golden Sun 4 comes out.
FIGHT, MEGAMAN! FOR EVERLASTING POSTS!
#27ProbesInRobesPosted 11/6/2012 5:56:51 PM
Sniper. Given the choice to play against a platinum level spy or an invite level sniper, I'll take the spy any day.
#28Nomadic ViewPosted 11/6/2012 7:31:25 PM
If you get stabbed by a spy it's your own fault.

If you get headshot, there was nothing you could have done.
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
#29natchu96Posted 11/6/2012 8:09:39 PM
Executioner232 posted...
spies, being the sniper, they're your most hated enemy, snipers are easy enough to take down.

Assuming he's anywhere close enough for you to hit or really just notice him at all before he blasts a hole in your skull.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#30eragonman9Posted 11/6/2012 8:36:15 PM
Competent spies vs. Competent snipers?
Spies are worst.
Are we going by the average class?
Snipers are usually terrible.
---
*poke*
*jiggle*