This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who do you hate more: Spy Or Sniper?

#31Potatoman8Posted 11/6/2012 10:25:08 PM
I mained Spy Because of how much I hated snipers.
---
"Talk about sidestepping a pot hole only to fall off a bridge"
#32DarmokAndJaladPosted 11/7/2012 6:27:34 AM
I have to vote spy.

Godlike snipers can be brutal to counter, but they're pretty rare, and unless it's a terrible map like dustbowl there are always alternate routes you can take to sneak up on him (or at least get within striking distance).

Good spies can strike anywhere and a big fraction of your team might not even notice them. Also, spies tend to strike when you're trying to kill something else, and I find that abrupt interruption inherently frustrating. Getting popped in the head randomly as I walk around a corner isn't nearly as annoying.
#33natchu96Posted 11/7/2012 6:45:06 AM
DarmokAndJalad posted...
I have to vote spy.

Godlike snipers can be brutal to counter, but they're pretty rare, and unless it's a terrible map like dustbowl there are always alternate routes you can take to sneak up on him (or at least get within striking distance).

Good spies can strike anywhere and a big fraction of your team might not even notice them. Also, spies tend to strike when you're trying to kill something else, and I find that abrupt interruption inherently frustrating. Getting popped in the head randomly as I walk around a corner isn't nearly as annoying.

If your team doesn't notice the spy it's more a matter of your team's skills than the spy's. He has to be visible and making his way to your back for the kill, after all, unless you're low on health enough that an Ambassador headshot can take you out.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#34FabuIousPosted 11/7/2012 10:26:22 AM
every spy player i've met seems to think they're god's gift to tf2 so definitly spy
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#35natchu96Posted 11/7/2012 10:45:46 AM
FabuIous posted...
every spy player i've met seems to think they're god's gift to tf2 so definitly spy

They are. It's just that they aren't the only gift.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?