This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I had/have an idea for an update.

#1OnlineFailurePosted 11/19/2012 1:17:17 PM
This will be a steampunk-based update, where everything released looks like it would fit in a steampunk era.

The idea is that the Grey Mann's army attacked the MannCo. weapon factories, so MannCo. has to have the teams stall the army until they could build the factories back up. Unfortunately this means that both teams only have the weapons they already own, and if they get damaged or destroyed they can't be replaced.
However the Engineers have a few tricks up their sleeves knows how to make some good old fashioned home-made weapons. It also helps to have access to a good amount of fuel.

The reasoning behind this is that there is plenty of parts lying around that can be used to make weapons, and they have plenty of materials, mainly coal, to power said weapons. Coal can be used to make steam, steam can power weapons, steam powered weapons equal steampunk.

Unfortunately I could not think of a good use for gravel.
---
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
#2AdmiralDigglerPosted 11/19/2012 1:27:22 PM
But get this man.

I was being a detective the other day, AS USUAL. NOTHING SUSPICIOUS THERE.

And I found out that steam - the seemingly basic enough program we've all been using - WAS ACTUALLY GENSOKYO.

That explains all the secret Touhous I've been catching on there. They aren't out of place, just...SECRET.
---
The walked in was......................Marise Krismas!
Get in the bin.
#3OnlineFailure(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:40:51 PM
AdmiralDiggler posted...
But get this man.

I was being a detective the other day, AS USUAL. NOTHING SUSPICIOUS THERE.

And I found out that steam - the seemingly basic enough program we've all been using - WAS ACTUALLY GENSOKYO.

That explains all the secret Touhous I've been catching on there. They aren't out of place, just...SECRET.

On an unrelated and completely random note, in the Dungeons and Dragons campaign I am playing in Gensokyo is actually one of the kingdoms we will visit or can make our home. Also we will meet every Touhou character at least once.
---
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
#4AdmiralDigglerPosted 11/19/2012 1:55:49 PM
It should totally be my gimmick'd up vision of Gensokyo which is actually mixed with Blazblue.

Hazama would be all "I'mma make Utsuho the ultimate murokumo unit thing" and Cirno and JIN KISARAGI would team up and roadkill him ice car style and he'd be all "You have dishonored this entire murokumo unit." And then Jin would put him in the trash and him and his new bffs Cirno and Doopliss would go and get soda.

And Hazama would run away, trying not to cry.

Also Bang and Marisa would team up to win the prize money, Marisa would get them into trouble and Bang would be a total white knight about it as usual. They get beaten up by Moses Jones and plot revenge.
---
Get in the bin.
#5OnlineFailure(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:59:26 PM
AdmiralDiggler posted...
It should totally be my gimmick'd up vision of Gensokyo which is actually mixed with Blazblue.

Hazama would be all "I'mma make Utsuho the ultimate murokumo unit thing" and Cirno and JIN KISARAGI would team up and roadkill him ice car style and he'd be all "You have dishonored this entire murokumo unit." And then Jin would put him in the trash and him and his new bffs Cirno and Doopliss would go and get soda.

And Hazama would run away, trying not to cry.

Also Bang and Marisa would team up to win the prize money, Marisa would get them into trouble and Bang would be a total white knight about it as usual. They get beaten up by Moses Jones and plot revenge.

While interesting that probably would not happen. My DM is alright with adding a few things here and there thats anime or anime-like, but he draws the line somewhere. Don't know where exactly, probably at androgenous characters who have special powers and wield big swords. Though Bang would probably be allowed in, as everyone can agree that he is awesome. The DM is of the opinion that too much weeaboo is bad.
---
#6OnlineFailure(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:00:22 PM
Also I would like at least two or three opinions about my idea for an update.
---
#7CaioNVPosted 11/19/2012 3:19:18 PM
What happened with this topic?
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#8AdmiralDigglerPosted 11/19/2012 3:32:21 PM
Doopliss is more than awesome enough to get in. And everyone knows that the best part of the story is when Jin Kisaragi decides to try and take over Gensokyo and all the Touhous and other Blazblue characters must join forces to defeat him and it's a really narrow victory and Jin kills Bicycle with a projectile mobile phone and he stuffs Ragna in the bin.

Nobody misses Ragna and he stays in the bin for weeks and weeks and weeks.

And Jin kills Bang.
---
Get in the bin.
#9OnlineFailure(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:50:15 PM
CaioNV posted...
What happened with this topic?

I encouraged him by accident. Also no one actually posted anything about my idea.
---
#10OnlineFailure(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:50:57 PM
AdmiralDiggler posted...
Doopliss is more than awesome enough to get in. And everyone knows that the best part of the story is when Jin Kisaragi decides to try and take over Gensokyo and all the Touhous and other Blazblue characters must join forces to defeat him and it's a really narrow victory and Jin kills Bicycle with a projectile mobile phone and he stuffs Ragna in the bin.

Nobody misses Ragna and he stays in the bin for weeks and weeks and weeks.

And Jin kills Bang.

Jin is cheap, Bang is manly.
---