This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Brass Beast buff

#11TectonicImprovPosted 11/19/2012 6:20:58 PM
I saw a balance to the Brass Beast where you couldn't rev up while in the air, I thought that would be a nice buff/nerf if you got rid or decreased the rev up time.
---
Yo yo yo 1 4 8 3 to the 3 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ. What up, ******!
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 23 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)
#12AdmiralDigglerPosted 11/19/2012 6:22:03 PM
Great news fellas! I just beat Subterranean Animism! UTSUHO IS DEAD, MARISA REIGNS SUPREME.

I then put Utsuho in the bin and nobody cared enough to help her get out.
---
The walked in was......................Marise Krismas!
Get in the bin.
#13tiomastaPosted 11/19/2012 6:27:32 PM
Mvm is irrelevant. To anyone that isn't from valve, anyway. I wonder if the Phlog nerf was partially because of mvm.

And "good on defense in attack/defense maps" is not really a valid place to leave it at. And it's not even that. It loses so darn much that it's questionable to begin with, with the other miniguns not actually being far behind in damage, and the post-buff fast rev-up makes the damage potential much much better.
---
There are three types of people in the world: people that can count, and people that can't.
"I hate when someone quotes himself in his sig." -Me
#14ultraluigi777Posted 11/19/2012 8:17:15 PM
The brass beast needed a buff so that it could be useful for more than just mvm, after all team fortress 2 does have multiple gamemodes.and hats.
---
NCoNR3 Fc: 2493-4294-6949
#15KibagoPosted 11/19/2012 8:40:28 PM
it's fine as it is - one of the underrated weapons in the game (in that it's balanced and people think it's underpowered.) great for pure D. and heavies who can use their eyes and understand the map instead of being surprised that enemies exist

and yes, it's the best for MVM.
---
Leafs / Raptors / Blue Jays / TFC / Argos / Tottenham
AA NINJA
#16SuperDS22Posted 11/19/2012 8:43:53 PM
No, it really is that bad. With it, even with first strike advantage, you can't kill fast enough so basically you are tanking 2-3 enemies. Atleast everything else allows you the movement speed while reved to dodge direct hits from rockets and pills.
---
<-- This guy is TOTALLY not a spy.