This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mecha update for Smissmas!

#41PolimarioPosted 12/20/2012 2:06:04 PM
Imbackhahahaha posted...
Woah.

This might get me back into TF2.

Please, you are just going to keep playing SMNC. You still support main?

Huh? The fact that you know my Defender main hints that you've been in a match with me before...are you HelixKirby? Regardless, once I unlock Support, yeah, I'm still a Support main.

Anyways, looking forward to this update. Engie is my favorite class.
---
Remember your discussion. "I'm doing Blank! I'm using my powers of Blank! I can BLANK!" Communication is key. -Captain Spark
#42ImbackhahahahaPosted 12/20/2012 2:08:02 PM
Imbackhahahaha posted...
Woah.

This might get me back into TF2.

Please, you are just going to keep playing SMNC. You still support main?

Huh? The fact that you know my Defender main hints that you've been in a match with me before...are you HelixKirby? Regardless, once I unlock Support, yeah, I'm still a Support main.

Anyways, looking forward to this update. Engie is my favorite class.

I'm Avenging Flame. I haven't played with you in a while but we had quite a few games with each other a while ago.
---
Gamefaqs removed my signature because it had a naughty word
#43PolimarioPosted 12/20/2012 2:16:50 PM
Ah. I kinda screwed up an English project before the engine update went live, so I'm restricted to breaks. Thankfully Winter Break is one day away.

I wonder if Mecha-Engie will be Big Rock only though, as the past maps' sizes might make that teleporting very annoying to deal with.
---
Remember your discussion. "I'm doing Blank! I'm using my powers of Blank! I can BLANK!" Communication is key. -Captain Spark
#44ZidaneTribal93Posted 12/20/2012 2:23:03 PM
Valve - masters of story-telling.