This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Blog Post - First Wave of Hats to be Retired

#21Id HyrenPosted 1/10/2013 1:56:53 PM
and my vintage hat collection gets a little bit more valuable.
---
$5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY
#22jakethenoobPosted 1/10/2013 2:15:59 PM
I guess it actually pays to only wear good hats and not all the stupid newer ones. I have several of those.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#23CaioNVPosted 1/10/2013 2:20:35 PM
When you think that Steam Marked was VALVe being very smart and friedyl with us, they go on and kick us in the balls.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#24Mitsurugi2584Posted 1/10/2013 2:40:43 PM
The Gaben needs moar dosh
---
Talk to Mitsy, he can tell you a lot about "sammiches".
-CIWBLUE-
#25IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 1/10/2013 2:47:40 PM
all these will go up in price arbitrarily

they will suddenly be worth keys

and people will indirectly feed the gaben even more just to get them
---
|N|M|E|
#26Lime_CatPosted 1/10/2013 2:49:43 PM
but i wanted an unusual fro soon whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
#27TropicMoon10Posted 1/10/2013 2:50:42 PM
Out of all of them, I only really like the Fedora - and I already have it. Weee.
---
-TropicMoon - true story
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#28sethstevensonPosted 1/10/2013 2:56:36 PM
RIP in peace hats
---
buy mah shirts pls, buy mah shirts!
#29Spider5800Posted 1/10/2013 3:05:28 PM
That's an interesting approch. Take some of the most common, least desireable craft hats and limit the supply.

Couple of things could happen here:
As extremely common and rarely sought-after items, the price remains pretty steady, perhaps slowly rising over time as the supply is crafted and traded into a smaller available pool.

Or, sadly more likely, people go into an insane buying frenzy, artificially inflating the price despite there not really being an increased demand for them (see: BMOC).

Gonna be interesting to see how this goes.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#30ZerdarkPosted 1/10/2013 3:22:06 PM
Spider5800 posted...
That's an interesting approch. Take some of the most common, least desireable craft hats and limit the supply.

Couple of things could happen here:
As extremely common and rarely sought-after items, the price remains pretty steady, perhaps slowly rising over time as the supply is crafted and traded into a smaller available pool.

Or, sadly more likely, people go into an insane buying frenzy, artificially inflating the price despite there not really being an increased demand for them (see: BMOC).

Gonna be interesting to see how this goes.

I said it first! If this is what transpires, you better give me credit for it, cause I said it first! Wait, it's not like I get anything for it...Well I still said it first!
((What is this, a YouTube comment?!))
---
Official Cave Johnson of the Ace Attorney boards. Wait, I'm not in this game?