This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite class to troll people with?

#21MarioLuigi10Posted 1/31/2013 5:20:50 PM
scout panning/ sandman ball spamming is really the most annoying sound ever. so i do that
---
Steam/PSN: BTY2468
Currently Playing: ES+Fallout games, Half Lifes,Vampire the Masquerade Also doing the INSANITY Workout... woot
#22tiomastaPosted 1/31/2013 5:22:28 PM
CaioNV posted...
Sticky Jumper + Caber > all.

That, and do nothing but go for the Snipers, while also having the LnL so you 1-shot them with pills as well

On instantrespawn 2fort
---
There are three types of people in the world: people that can count, and people that can't.
#23Rolen47Posted 1/31/2013 5:28:37 PM
DemoKnight. Pubs tend to severely underestimate a DemoKnight that can run nearly as fast as a Scout.
#24asdfggghh1Posted 1/31/2013 5:48:51 PM
Oh, I just can't decide!

I have a key bound to Dispenser just for Scout and Heavy, and I have a frying pan for that reason.
I have a full demopan outfit, with strange targe and all.
I have mastered Pootis-POW!, and wish I had a strange Holiday Punch, and my Strange Family Business has over 650 kills.

I feel bad about trolling with Medic, but if the team I'm on is seriously rolling, I'll demand a Spy to uber. I still have never ubered a Scout, but I rarely find one that's both good enough to uber and not already on the other side of the map.

If I'm a Spy, it means you have a lot of bad Snipers. And I will be having a very good time. (This is especially true for KOTH maps)

Though I think the biggest thing is that I never do nothing. Even if I'm needin' a dispenser from an Engineer, no Spy is touching my Engy. I can't just walk around, I need to click on people.
---
My balls do not blend.
#25DarkThespianPosted 2/1/2013 4:09:39 AM
Huntsman sniper on enemy battlements, easily
---
if I feel like saying something unique, it'll go here