This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.
Forgot my own 9 here ya go.
9. Sniper, Never was a good enough shot
8. Spy, Like to use him just can't accomplish anything.
7. Heavy, I'm more of a support guy, and Heavy is too slow for my liking.
6.Scout, He's just ok to me, not bad, but nothing too special.
5. Soldier, Easy to use, tough to master. Good for almost any situation, and with a crazy demeanor to go with it.
4. DemoMan, I love setting walls with traps, 4 Reds walking in guns blazing with glory, Boom! Red everywhere.
3. Engieneer, the ultimate defense at times turrets tearing enemies to shreds, despenser making him self sufficent, and armed well enough to hold his own. Only a competent spy could ruin my day.
2. Pyro, Speaking of spies aren't they just the worst? Pyro is my answer to that, watching enemies running for their lives, as they slowly die. Screaming in pain, as their lines of defense scramble for medi packs. It's just a blast.
1. I'm a slight combat medic, but I now where I belong, as a medic I've saved players, helped hold the line and brought the Intelligince in more then once. A good medic is almost always in demand, so I always have a good time as him. And anyone who has knows how awesome it feels to get a kill as a medic.
Genuine Tier List of TF2:
STALEMATE! THEY'RE ALL LOSERS!
Let's Blocking: http://i.imgur.com/NONavuG.png
You'll note that Spy doesn't make the list, in favor of Demopan. That's because Demopan is better than Spy.
I am a signature cure to the signature virus. If you read this, get rid of your sig virus. I AM BATMAN, LORD OF THE CHAIRBENDERS
Makes sense to me.
My favorite back in the day was Soldier and Sniper. But to be honest, I didn't want to develop a "favorite" in TF2 mainly because I wanted to keep as non biased as possible in debates but also because I wanted to get relatively decent on them whenever I could get the opportunity to do so. I don't like the idea of being best at one class or a few classes and being mediocre at everyone else. I want to be "oh, hey, we could really use X Class" and then jump to it and then be able to play and still make a noticeable difference.
If Quake was done today:
I am Unbreakable
I'm stealing Waffle's idea and using subclasses.
Pyro is just bumped down to 10, but I flat out don't like playing Sniper or Spy. In my experience, the ones playing them are the cocky children fresh off other FPS games. I can get headshots, and I know priority picks, but they just don't entertain me as those 9 do.
"Darkling, I can smell you're blood..."
"Having a girlfriend just means less time for games." - IndalecioUnlimited
Top tier - Soldier, Medic,
High tier - Demo, spy, Scout
mid tier - Engi, sniper
pleb tier - Heavy, pyro