This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone voting for Heavy on Character Battle tomorrow?

#11Sage_IllusionPosted 7/15/2013 1:27:14 PM
Heavy got boned with his placement. Boss will crush him with CQC
---
3DS FC: 1779-0342-6326
#12mac_O_cheesePosted 7/15/2013 3:43:44 PM
In my bracket I put Groose to win the entire thing.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/popnfresh11/
GT:macocheese, PSN:macocheese, Wii FC:lolnope
#13CopShow GuyPosted 7/15/2013 4:18:48 PM
I will NOT vote for Link in every poll that he shows up in. Sure I'm just throwing my vote away, but I don't care! Heavy will get my vote tomorrow.
---
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~
#14ZeldaTPLink(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 5:05:50 PM
I'll voted for Link every round, except in the finals. Then I'm going to vote Mario. Because if he wins, I'll skyrocket on the leaderboard (crazy plan that will probably not work).

Anyway, I wanted to create a thread on SPUF tomorrow after the match begins to rally people into voting for Heavy, but I'll be away from my computer for most of the day. Could anyone here do that? Just create a thread on the TF2 main board, explain what's going on and link it to the gamefaqs main page. Thanks.
#15guedesbrawlPosted 7/15/2013 5:45:20 PM
CreepGnome posted...
I'm willing to bet that The Boss will win, unless FE fans can stopping ogling their barely-clothed anime babes long enough to realize that Chrom is in that poll.

Ah, dammit. Those eyesores have already sullied the good FE fans' name. Goddamned Rolepleayers and "FE reps!" spammers on smash bros. boards...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6