This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite engie load out

#1Fludd47Posted 7/19/2013 12:28:44 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering what engie sets you guys are playing most frequently, for me(as if now) is the rescue ranger, strange jag, and wrangler. Rescue ranger is suprisingly fun! So post your fav engie load out below :)
---
NNID - Fludd47
3DS FC - 3454-0199-3904
#2__Probably__Posted 7/19/2013 1:09:35 AM
stock for life
---
im sure there are a lots of BR who speak(write) a good english - One_WingedFreak
Black FC: 4857 0789 4193
#3UltrachaoPosted 7/19/2013 2:09:43 AM
normal games:
stock+jag
sometimes i swap to stock wrench or widowmaker. i'd love to use the SH but i'm addicted to THE CRITS.

mvm:
rescue ranger
wrangler
stock (not the jag; since my primary is more of a utility than a weapon and i don't have a pistol, i need a non-nerfed melee for bashing spybots)

gunslinger only comes out in medieval mode, or sometimes on payload offense.
i only use the pomson if the enemy team has an excessive amount of dead ringer spies and/or medics (usually the former, rarely the latter because lolmedicsinpubservers)

so yeah, stock + jag
---
Protoss is clearly the new alliance race for WoW.
MY LIFE FOR AIURnforge -Ridleysbiggestfan
#4Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 7/19/2013 4:45:22 AM
Ultrachao posted...
normal games:
stock+jag
sometimes i swap to stock wrench or widowmaker. i'd love to use the SH but i'm addicted to THE CRITS.

mvm:
rescue ranger
wrangler
stock (not the jag; since my primary is more of a utility than a weapon and i don't have a pistol, i need a non-nerfed melee for bashing spybots)

i only use the pomson if the enemy team has an excessive amount of dead ringer spies and/or medics (usually the former, rarely the latter because lolmedicsinpubservers)

so yeah, stock + jag

hahaha he uses the jag
---
"It's just like, dude, I was cruisin' the galaxy, you know, in this totally tubular, space-van, searching for the best cosmic waves man."
#5guedesbrawlPosted 7/19/2013 4:49:28 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Ultrachao posted...
normal games:
stock+jag

mvm:
rescue ranger
wrangler

so yeah, stock + jag

hahaha he uses the jag

what was the problem with the Jag again...? When a spy pops up... why don't you shoot him? Meeleing isn't that good of an idea.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#6Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 7/19/2013 4:50:06 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Ultrachao posted...
normal games:
stock+jag

mvm:
rescue ranger
wrangler

so yeah, stock + jag

hahaha he uses the jag

what was the problem with the Jag again...? When a spy pops up... why don't you shoot him? Meeleing isn't that good of an idea.

the bonus is worthless
---
"It's just like, dude, I was cruisin' the galaxy, you know, in this totally tubular, space-van, searching for the best cosmic waves man."
#7CaioNVPosted 7/19/2013 4:57:01 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
what was the problem with the Jag again...? When a spy pops up... why don't you shoot him? Elese vai fdeixar o online melhor

the bonus is worthless

And Meeling the Spy is faster and much better than switching to your Shotgun.
---
Let's Blocking: http://i.imgur.com/NONavuG.png
#8Some_HoarPosted 7/19/2013 5:04:34 AM
CaioNV posted...

Only if the spy doesn't understand the stupid broken overpowered counter to melee weapons (walking the opposite direction from the melee weapon)
---
Bald_Money posted...
How many alternate accounts does Some_Hoar have? From the look of things, it's something like 6.
#9halomonkey1_3_5Posted 7/19/2013 5:15:10 AM
Some_Hoar posted...
Only if the spy doesn't understand the stupid broken overpowered counter to melee weapons (walking the opposite direction from the melee weapon)

except with lag comp and Source melee hit-detection, that doesn't work half the time

Not to say that trying to melee a spy is a good idea, but if they are right on top of you, you can probably get in a hit or two before the game registers them as being out of range, especially if they walk backwards
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#10Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 7/19/2013 5:21:57 AM
Some_Hoar posted...
CaioNV posted...

which reduces his speed assuming he's not strafing, and like pika said, source melee hit detection is broken
---