This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Post an opinion about TF2 that you have and I'll tell you if it's right

#21SuperDS22Posted 3/14/2014 7:31:32 AM
BakedStuffEtc posted...
Wrong; it's the Dangeresque, Too?

Dangeresque, Too?'s a misc. I should know because I run "Poor Demopan".

On topic: Shortstop, Crit Cola, and Candy Cane is one loadout that can increase Scout's range and sustainability while retaining most of Scout's DPS.
---
If you allow spawn camping, you deserve it. - SuperDS64
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043893729
#22woolaysPosted 3/14/2014 8:53:51 AM
mann mint is best TF2 paint.

the loch N load is a fair and intelligently balanced demo sidegrade.
---
All hail the mighty woolay.
The official Woolays Weapon Idea Archive 3.0 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/68250944
#23CaioNVPosted 3/14/2014 9:39:47 AM
Opinions can't be proven bad or good, and must always be respected, but it's silly to look away and say "opinions" when yours is proven wrong. I'm proud of my wrong opinions. They're still wrong, however.

The question: for competitive purposes, Team Fortress 2 is kilometers ahead of Dota 2.
And lol if you answer wrong, you addicted-to-dota-2-as-a-drug >:(
---
GRABBIN' PEELZ! http://i.imgur.com/LkSWXBA.jpg
Promised to never necro-bump again on 16/2/2014.
#24_NeroZero_Posted 3/14/2014 9:55:10 AM
Ultrachao posted...
*On that note, Medieval MvM would be kind of cool (not necessarily good, but it could be). Wooden robots, maybe? Could be released alongside new weapons that make Engi and Pyro less pointless in medieval mode (engi is basically just a sniper without the option of a bow, and while some pyro melees (Backscratcher, SVF) are okay you really might as well just play demoknight).

MvM PF2 servers have a Medieval MvM map for that. They're all normal robots with medieval-ish Hats and Miscs. There are mostly Demoknights, but also Soldiers with Half-Zatoichi and buffs, Medieval Medics and Huntsman Snipers. And since it's Medieval, every robot drops a small health kit upon death. This also makes Mad Milk + Candy Cane Scouts more useful. But the robots are unforgiving: Buff Soldiers, almost every Demoknight variant, Equalizer and Escape Plan Giant Soldiers, and even Tanks, albeit with reduced Health.

It's fun, but it requires a lot of teamwork and, more than ever, picking the right upgrades for the weapons. Missing a cash drop is harder since almost everyone uses melee, but a Scout is still needed as a few bots usually stray away from the mob, only to be killed by a Sniper who's just sittin' there, and won't collect the drop.

And Demokaze Robots.

tl;dr I've played Medieval MvM and it certainly works.
---
Be kind to people.They're outnumbering you from 8 billion to one.
"I'm dual-shocked by that statement" - adam_kps2
#25Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/14/2014 10:19:50 AM
u sukc
---
I have to return some videotapes.
SteamID: Zipperbars, PSN: Sirmanguydude2
#26Falco_TaverenPosted 3/14/2014 11:42:44 AM
Demoknight is viable in HL when played on the flank with turn scripts

Medic is the easiest class in 6s, with roamer following

Market gardener is a viable sidegrade for roaming soldiers

Mantreads has the capability to be overpowered

The vast majority of the paints in this game are easily forgettable

Engineer is a dumb class
---
Hey, yeah, yeah yeah, it's a party in the USA.
"This is gfaqs. The less anyone posts here, the better." - leon_nerevat
#27GarquillPosted 3/14/2014 11:56:28 AM(edited)
Opinions are provably right or wrong by the very definition of opinion, stop being terribly silly.

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty

well gee, if that's not stating that an opinion is liable to be right or wrong, then I don't know what it is

it seems most people can't tell the difference between an opinion and a sentiment, though.
Sentiments can't be proven right or wrong, but they're also not trying to be right or wrong because they're just a feeling of how you favor something (which a lot of people think is an opinion)

i.e. My opinion is that I think SSBM is better than SSBB, but I like SSBB more (sentiment)
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#28EarthshakerPosted 3/14/2014 11:56:28 AM(edited)
Overloaded rockets exploding and reducing the ammo count ruined Gunboats/Beggar Bazooka Soldier/Fireworks.

Sticky Jumper bomb count being reduced to 2 ruined any fun of the Sticky Jumper. EDIT: ALMOST any fun. It's still a blast to divebomb Caber someone.

The only reason to ever use Dead Ringer, L'etranger and/or Your Eternal Reward was removed with the set bonus changing to a cosmetic.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
Poison safari - Swalot, Seviper, Toxicroak.
#29ImbackhahahahaPosted 3/14/2014 1:00:43 PM
Demoman is the best class

Dota 2 is more fun than tf2
---
Gamefaqs removed my signature because it had a naughty word.
Official Viper of the Dota 2 Boards
#30pothocketPosted 3/14/2014 1:20:46 PM
Garquille14 posted...
Opinions are provably right or wrong by the very definition of opinion, stop being terribly silly.

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty

well gee, if that's not stating that an opinion is liable to be right or wrong, then I don't know what it is

it seems most people can't tell the difference between an opinion and a sentiment, though.
Sentiments can't be proven right or wrong, but they're also not trying to be right or wrong because they're just a feeling of how you favor something (which a lot of people think is an opinion)

i.e. My opinion is that I think SSBM is better than SSBB, but I like SSBB more (sentiment)

Oh my god, everyone needs to repost this word for word in every single topic where someone tries defending their dumbass opinion.