This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are the Bronies gone yet?

#31DaveridsPosted 3/18/2014 5:57:56 PM
ScholarMongoose posted...
Tuoh posted...
There are not brony servers ALL OVER TF2. They aren't "infecting" the game. You can go days without seeing one self-proclaimed brony. To just quit the game because they make you mad, alright, fine, that's doing what you want; but one fanbase that isn't even that present is not making this game "borderline unplayable."

---
Changing this when Golden Sun 4 comes out. Started 11/15/10
#32BaeIPosted 3/18/2014 6:16:55 PM
the real threat is actually the lotus clan when you consider the fact that they openly tell you that they're plotting world domination

u kno it in ur heart 2 b tru
---
you're*
#33TuohPosted 3/18/2014 7:02:27 PM
BaeI posted...
the real threat is actually the lotus clan when you consider the fact that they openly tell you that they're plotting world domination

u kno it in ur heart 2 b tru

#o.W.n4lyfe
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945498-shin-megami-tensei-persona-4/60019254
The internet at its finest.
#34BigTee66Posted 3/18/2014 8:16:34 PM
As far as furries go, theres not as much as they used to be. I used to be one, but I quit the fandom, getting too old for that crap. Dont know how to get rid of the sprays though
---
http://i.imgur.com/41CLB9S.jpg
#35_NeroZero_Posted 3/19/2014 10:13:26 AM
Tails15809 posted...
Sure you might say Octavia has better taste in music and is more attractive than Vinyl Scratch

Disagree.

I'd say Vinyl is more attractive. But Tavi holds the ground for music, simply because everyone's definition of Vinyl's music is "Massive-beat-looping-dubstep-wubwubwub" instead of something more like electronic music, or something close to Trance stuff.

But then again, there's Mafia Octavia...
---
Be kind to people.They're outnumbering you from 8 billion to one.
"I'm dual-shocked by that statement" - adam_kps2
#36MoparMan94_2Posted 3/19/2014 10:55:09 AM
y'all are some ****ing losers
---
---
---
#37buddyboigiruPosted 3/19/2014 11:11:40 AM
_NeroZero_ posted...
Tails15809 posted...
Sure you might say Octavia has better taste in music and is more attractive than Vinyl Scratch

Disagree.

I'd say Vinyl is more attractive. But Tavi holds the ground for music, simply because everyone's definition of Vinyl's music is "Massive-beat-looping-dubstep-wubwubwub" instead of something more like electronic music, or something close to Trance stuff.

Yo Eminem is the best pony his raps are poetic and meaningful, the funny ones are clever and put a funny spin on society as we know it. He's one of the only white rappers able to break the racial barrier of the rap industry. Not only has he been one of the best selling rap artists in the world after his rehab he has become an inspiration to people all around the world.
---
Personal Testimony from Bael ~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zZjSMED0IE
#38Tails15809Posted 3/19/2014 11:23:00 AM
buddyboigiru posted...
_NeroZero_ posted...
Tails15809 posted...

Disagree.

Yo Eminem is the best pony his raps are poetic and meaningful, the funny ones are clever and put a funny spin on society as we know it. He's one of the only white rappers able to break the racial barrier of the rap industry. Not only has he been one of the best selling rap artists in the world after his rehab he has become an inspiration to people all around the world.

If I had to decide between Eminem or pony music... Being deaf doesn't sound that bad.
---
Not changing until Team Fortress 3 is announced. Started 3/8/14.
#39buddyboigiruPosted 3/19/2014 11:26:30 AM
Tails15809 posted...
buddyboigiru posted...
_NeroZero_ posted...
Tails15809 posted...

Disagree.

If I had to decide between Eminem or pony music... Being deaf doesn't sound that bad.

Alright I understand not liking pony music , but not liking slim shady? You are one strange thing.
---
Personal Testimony from Bael ~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zZjSMED0IE
#40Tails15809Posted 3/19/2014 1:58:05 PM
_NeroZero_ posted...
Tails15809 posted...

Disagree.

I used to think Vinyl was a dude until I heard otherwise some months later. I still think she's a dude every now and then. She really should be dude so at least the female/male ratio won't be as bad. Big Mac must enjoy being one of the ten males (if there are even that many) among a town of females.

Mafia Octavia? Like Godfather mafia or Prohibition mafia?

Arguing over the more attractive cartoon horse is pretty pointless especially since Rainbow Dash is the most attractive.

What the f*** am I even talking about?
---
Not changing until Team Fortress 3 is announced. Started 3/8/14.