Eagle Plate

#1heitchPosted 5/20/2010 8:17:38 AM
Been playing this game for years..........however, I have always taken the 1st Eagle plate back down to the guillotine cage area, (saving backtracking time, and being able to pick the locks in the MTF)

Has anyone ever worked out if this is a longer way of doing it, as all the faq's suggest otherwise?
#2JoveHackPosted 5/20/2010 9:30:56 AM
heitch posted on 5/20/2010 at 11:18 AM "Been playing this game for years..........however, I have always taken the 1st Eagle plate back down to the guillotine cage area, (saving backtracking time, and being able to pick the locks in the MTF)"

Has anyone ever worked out if this is a longer way of doing it, as all the faq's suggest otherwise?

Your way might be faster.

The advantage to using the first Eagle plate in the Military Training Facility is getting the grenade launcher much more quickly. It's pretty much the weapon to use vs the Anatomizer and Bandersnatch.

Then up to the Residence still having the lighter for those bats.

Back to the Palace with the silver key. A single explosive grenade round will kill both Bandersnatch guarding the second Eagle Plate, if they're crowded around Claire.

Then back to the prison. Keeping the lighter for the bats under there.

Then exchanging the lighter for the lockpick.

It does require another trip back to the MTF if you want the optional locked-up items.

It might take a longer, but the grenade launcher as a Bandersnatch killer and no hassles with bats could well make up for it.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com
#3heitch(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2010 2:31:01 AM
Guess I'll stick with my way of doing it then!

The bats have never been a problem without the lighter, and for the four bandersnatches I kill, one explosive arrow followed by 5-6 normal arrows does the trick.
More topics from this board...
differences?fluffy_kins312/13 11:35AM