Shuckle's Berry Juice

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Silver Version
  3. Shuckle's Berry Juice
6 years ago#1
What's the best way to make it create Berry Juice? Do you have to walk around for the time to count?
I tried leaving my game on for two hours but nothing happened.
---
At Wilkins Hyundai and Subaru, we have Hyundais and Subarus. ~ ... you know who...
6 years ago#2
I think it's level up. Level up Shuckle holding a Berry and it will turn into Berry Juice (at least that is what I read on how to get Berry Juice). Use the Bait and Switch Method so that Shuckle doesn't use it's Berry.
6 years ago#3
what does the berry juice do?
---
I won't go easy on you! Wind Style:Rasen Shuriken! from a shippuden naruto episode,ownage justsu
6 years ago#4
Berry Juice heals 20 HP, I want it for my Pokemon Stadium 2 Little Cup challenge.

I've gained 5 levels and still no Berry Juice. I let it fight exclusively for the last 3 levels.
Is it bad luck or am I doing something wrong...?
---
At Wilkins Hyundai and Subaru, we have Hyundais and Subarus. ~ ... you know who...
6 years ago#5
ill give you some of my berry juice.
---
my old sig stopped working.
6 years ago#6
That's very nice of you. I would love to get a BJ.
---
6 years ago#7
I would try walking around with Shuckle a lot. However, that's just a blind suggestion; I am not sure if that will work.

Either way, Berry Juice isn't a useful item. Do you want it simply for the novelty?
6 years ago#8
It's for Pokemon Stadium 2 Little Cup. All pokemons in that cup are lvl 5 so 20 HP is basically Max Potion.
---
6 years ago#9
Sorry, I have no time to give you a BJ. =(
6 years ago#10
To my experience, just winning battles (random encounters) with shuckle in your party will sometimes transform shuckle's held berry into a berry juice. I also read that the berry juice will eventually be transformed into a rare candy, can anyone confirm this?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Silver Version
  3. Shuckle's Berry Juice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived