im embarking on a quest...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mars Matrix
  3. im embarking on a quest...

User Info: kikzmyster

kikzmyster
4 years ago#1
to unlock "bg graphics"
"dude, totally"
- some random guy from some ub3r board

User Info: Bostich2

Bostich2
4 years ago#2
Good luck. This seems like it will take a while. I'm currently on a quest just to beat the game on the default settings (4 difficulty, 3 credits, 3 lives). I've been playing the game almost every day for months and still haven't done it yet. Tonight was the closest I've been so far. I made it to the giant rose boss (2nd to last) and did quite a bit of damage to it. I think if I had 1 more life I might have had a chance. I can usually get through the last phase without dying.

Anyway, in terms of unlocking stuff, the BG Graphics is the last thing I have left. I'm guessing the Elite Mode score challenge is probably the most efficient way to earn money, but I've mostly been focused on Arcade Mode. Still, I have about $24 trillion. I'm hoping I manage to beat the game before I unlock the BG Graphics though...
Classic NES tunes in 5.1 surround!
http://nes51.wordpress.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Mars Matrix
  3. im embarking on a quest...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived