One of the top . . .

#1CBASH13Posted 8/13/2008 8:04:22 AM
This is one of the top Spider-Man games to play. It's also available on the PS, but the DreamCast version is simply smoother, like most cross-console games of the time. There's plenty to play here, including a lengthy adventure mode that features many of your favorite Spidey villains, along with a decent training mode, which features five different modes to choose from, accompanied with high scores.

The game has plenty of special features. There are ten costumes to choose from (including the classic costume you start with), each with there own set powers. There's a cool gallery feature, that allows you to check out everything from the characters, with bios narrated by STAN LEE, a movie viewer, comic collection (you pick these up throughout the game), game covers representing the various chapters of the game, and story boards.

Overall, this is a solid Spider-Man classic, and is a must for any fan. It destroys the first Spider-Man movie title that came out a couple of years later, and is a notch below the sand box style Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spider-Man games. If you find this title pick it up!
---
It is what it is
#2bigcountry0052Posted 8/14/2008 9:30:10 PM
^^^Took the words right outta my mouth...
#3CBASH13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2008 1:21:09 PM
Hell yeah!
---
It is what it is
#4GeOstylePosted 8/16/2008 3:21:47 PM
To be honest I would play this one over usm.
#5CBASH13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2008 1:01:24 PM
Really? I can see the argument.
---
It is what it is