This game makes me want to rip my hair out.

#1jimhalpert789Posted 8/9/2012 4:09:49 PM
I've followed the strategy in the Rental FAQ exactly and have lost at least a dozen times in the Johto Elite Four. Any advice? I'm mostly having trouble with Bruno. If I lead with Quaggy like it says then he sends out Blastoise and creams me. If I switch in Kadabra I can only land one hit before I'm destroyed. If I lead with Kadabra, he leads with Kangaskhan and I can sometimes finish him but mostly get destroyed. I got lucky once and was able to take out Kangaskhan with Kadabra and then do enough damage to Blastoise to weaken him enough to allow Fearow to kill him with a lucky Hyper Beam critical, but then his last pokemon was Machamp, who destroyed Fearow while it was recharging. My final pokemon, Quaggy , was of no use because neither Onix nor Golem came out, so I got destroyed.

Please help.
---
-Fat Halpert
#2DrJoe90Posted 8/14/2012 2:25:45 PM
Sad to say you may have to just get the game (GB game) and train real pokes and not rentals...Sometimes the game is just to much for the rentals to deal with and sometimes you're not lucky with rentals I have the same issue from time to time.
---
FC: 0218 2200 1780 Gen V Battle Record: 16 - 16 - 1
Fear the Sand! Elite Divided Sandstorm Gym Leader
#3Oblivion_HeroPosted 8/21/2012 9:38:49 AM
It's a healthy dose of luck. It may sound lame, but keep trying and odds are you will get lucky enough to make I soon.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.