RGBY-only team?

#1GhetsisPosted 11/16/2012 11:35:45 AM
I just got this game and all seven GB/C Pokemon games. Unfortunately, the batteries in my Gold, Silver, and Crystal are all dead, so I won't be able to use them for a while.

So I'm wondering, what's a good team to use in this game, using only Pokemon and moves available in Gen I? I know I'll be at a pretty big disadvantage, especially since I can't even use held items, but I still want to try to make a competent team. Any suggestions?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#2SouthCapePosted 11/18/2012 2:29:47 PM
I have a similar issue, but a lot of first gen pokemon come with items on them. The items aren't the best, but you can get some decent stuff like Leftovers off Snorlax and Polkadot Bow of things like Wigglytuff. I think Kadabra gets you a Bent Spoon too, which can be incredibly handy for Mewtwo or the like.
---
This is Diane from Beef Head Videos. You're late in returning one of our videos. It's called "Coffee and MILF."Please return it ASAP. Have a nice day!