Chip Code Location FAQ is up!

#1RandyPandyPosted 9/13/2012 11:24:45 AM(edited)
Heya guys.

GameFAQs posted the Chip Code Location FAQ that I made for this game. I've put up hopefully as much information as I can, though I'm missing virus locations and a few supposed drops from the viruses.

Anyone want to take a peek at the FAQ and see whether I could improve it in anyway?
---
Fact: Messing around with games produces interesting results.
Fact: This statement is a fact.
#2kaothic86Posted 9/18/2012 11:11:54 AM
Great job, It'll surely come handy when I eventually replay this game.
#3RX_93Posted 9/22/2012 4:18:08 PM
This will make my current playthrough a lot easier, thanks for making this faq.
---
PSN - RX-93-n
#4JFlurriePosted 9/24/2012 4:18:32 AM
I think I could help you at least a bit with these "Is located in...". I'm trying to get to 100%, which I consider to be one of each chip with one of each codes, so I will see these enemies all around the game and while I'm at that, I can list them up.
#5RandyPandy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 12:13:47 PM
Wouldn't mind that, actually. I know that some viruses are found in several locations, and if you take note, that'll save me a lot of time.
---
#6JFlurriePosted 9/26/2012 3:00:00 PM
RandyPandy posted...
Wouldn't mind that, actually. I know that some viruses are found in several locations, and if you take note, that'll save me a lot of time.

Well here's something that might save a bit:

Bass
Rank S = 12000z, lifeaura p
10 = lifeaura p
9 = lifeaura m
8 = lifeaura m
6 = lifeaura k
5 = lifeaura h

Hopefully that helps you a bit.
#7RandyPandy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 3:11:05 PM(edited)
Cool, thanks! Just managed to reach Bass in my cheat file and confirmed the drops that you got there. Next version of the FAQ, which I just submitted, should have these drops.
---
#8JFlurriePosted 9/27/2012 5:23:12 AM
I could go thru the other areas too to share your workload, but could you list me what you would want? Would for example doing the full list of what there's in Internet areas be useful?

I think you should compile it that way ("from here you can find these") and then just "turn it 90 degrees" to get the answers to "this enemy can be found from here". I don't actually even know if it is possible in any other way. Do you need some other info than like this:
Internet 1: ShokWave, Cannon
Internet 2: DynaWave, Invis1
(And no, that's not necessarily correct data)
#9RandyPandy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 1:27:17 PM(edited)
That should be fine, a list of all the areas and what enemies are found there works fine.

EDIT: I got everything from Internet Area 10-16.
---
#10JFlurriePosted 9/27/2012 2:40:11 PM
RandyPandy posted...
That should be fine, a list of all the areas and what enemies are found there works fine.

EDIT: I got everything from Internet Area 10-16.

Ok, just to avoid overlapping, I'm going to create list of Internet 1-9. I'll post here my daily progress.