Amon (Spoilers)

#1Burst_PhoenixPosted 1/5/2010 4:33:58 PM
I feel like a tool asking ANOTHER Question, but I missed getting the Destruction Stone on my first way though the dungeon to fight Simon, but got it later. Can I still get Amon, which I have a sick gut feeling I can't anymore, or am I boned? He was my favorite fusion in Covenant, so I'd at least like to have him.
#2AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 1/5/2010 4:45:35 PM
from a FAQ:

Valuables: > [Destruction Stone]
Note: You can collect this valuable after the battle with Albert
in Section 33, but you'll have missed the opportunity to get Amon.

So sounds like you missed it. the good news is that Amon was way harder than in SHC (i actually created a topic about how easy Amon was after defeating him in SHC), but not much more powerful as a fusion.

---
"Do you really want to fight an army of vampires?"
"Since I was 12 years old."
#3Burst_Phoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2010 4:57:22 PM
Phhhheeeee.... Alright, well, I'm getting more use out of Sandalphon anyway. I guess this also means I've lost Seraphic Radiance then? I guess that's not as big a deal if he's not as big a game breaker as Dark Seraphim was in SHC. For the Child... dear god...
#4AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 1/5/2010 5:01:32 PM
SR isn't a game-breaker like in SHC (tho, really, all of SHC was way easier) but he certainly helps...
---
"Do you really want to fight an army of vampires?"
"Since I was 12 years old."
#5Burst_Phoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2010 5:03:06 PM
Alright. I can handle the rest of the sidequests, now that I know I can stop running round the basement of the basement. Thanks for your help!